//Chapter 16: Paddy Doyle's Boots//

It had been a few days since you had gotten back. You contemplated what you had done. All the people youve helped hurt. All the lives you ripped away. But in some strange sort of way, it made sense in your mind. They had it coming, those envious and greedy Republicans. But you had more pressing matters at the moment. With the escape of elder oyster, things had gotten complicated fast. You figured that she'd want to go back to the republic... Well, what was left of it at any rate.

But right now, none of that mattered. Since you first laid eyes on her, you'd begun getting feelings for the mistress of the duskgloom sea. Now, they had grown out of control and you could barely keep it in. Whether She had noticed you had been acting a lot differently towards her or was merely teasing you for her own amusement, you didn't care. Unlike oyster, she made you feel like you belonged. That you were accepted for who you were. You were neither a business person nor a hardy sailor. You were a manipulator, someone who nudges things in ways that are irrelevant until later. Perhaps, what you had done so far was all set up just for this. Or perhaps, it was all dumb luck from the word go and things just happened to work out. Either way, you felt that now was the time.

You mosied on up to Black Pearl's personal quarters. You had not dared to enter them since you first got back from the republic. But you couldn't hold back, this was something you had to do. You slowly opened the door and peaked in. First thing you saw was something... A bit visceral. A set of chains, next to a small table lined with various tools designed to maim, torture, and agonize. Looks like you saw what Black Pearl got up to with Oyster. Suddenly, you hear Black pearl from behind the door demanding to know "What is it? Im trying to rest." You peek your head in and smile. She quickly shifts from annoyed to confused. "What are you doing here, tool? Don't you have something else to do?" She inquired, flicking a bone of some creature away. You clear your throat and say "I just thought you might want company. You seem a bit lonely." She scoffs and tells you "I've been alone for many years. Now please leave me in peace."

You tell her "You don't have to be alone anymore. You and I have much in common." She raises an eyebrow, curious about where this is going. "But I feel something a bit more between you and me. Something more... Magical." You tell her. She chuckles and says "Yeah, magical. Real funny, tool." You tell her "Maybe you don't understand. You and me have something between us that no one else does. You don't trust easy, I know. But you can trust me, and I've proved it." Black Pearl ponders for a moment. She still remembers the day Oyster betrayed her and left her for dead. That day, she swore to never trust anyone again. Now, she was having second thoughts. You decide to close in to seal the deal. You proclaim "I'm confident we can tentatively call ourselves friends, acquaintances if we're being less optimistic. But I think we could be so much more than that. Don't you think so too?"

Black Pearl eyes widen at your statement. She knew exactly what you were trying to get at. Lucky for you, she was feeling much the same about you. She beckons with with a gloved hand, shooting you a confident smirk. You step into her room and she immediately grabs you when you're close enough. She pulls you close and says "You're a bold one, tool. I could snap you in half right now if I really wanted. But I've had too much fun to stop you now." She giggles, using her other hand to reach for her sort of dress garment. "You want this, huh? Well, I'd say you've earned it." She plunges your face right into her tits. You grab onto her waist and begin motorboating her knockers. "Let it all out, tool. Let mommy take care of your problems for you." Black Pearl said as she ran a gloved hand through your hair. The last thing you can recall is Black Pearl's cruel, toothy smile before your memory fades into a hazy blur.

//

To me, Way-ay-ay Yah!
We'll pay Paddy Doyle for his boots!
To me, Way-ay-ay Yah!
We'll all drink brandy and gin!

To me, Way-ay-ay Yah!
We'll all shave under the chin!
To me, Way-ay-ay Yah!
We'll all throw muck at the cook!

//