//Introduction: Drunken Sailor//

//Contextual Author's note//

You are Y/N Cookie(slot in whatever you want for Y/N i.e. stuff like Lemon Zest, Cappuccino, etc.) Aged about 20-24.

You've lived in the creme republic since the day you were born under the ever prestigious House Oyster. Yet, you've never quite fit in. You were, as your fellow housemates describe you, more like somebody under House Caviar. Outgoing and adventurous, yet shy and reserved because of how you've been taught. Now, Elder Oyster has sent you with Captain Caviar on an expedition of his. She wants to see if you're really House Caviar Material, and thus our story begins at the republic's docks.

//End of Author's Note//

You step up to the docks of the republic, your bags filled with the essentials Elder Oyster told you to bring. The Silent stood there, mustered at the dock in all her glistening pitch black glory, ready for adventure. You were quite nervous about what was going to happen for the next couple of weeks. You had a chance to prove yourself an able candidate for House Caviar, and you really didn't want to screw it up.

Captain Caviar soon stepped forward from the Ship. His jacket popped open like usual, exposing his bare dough, blackened from his years as a sailor. He says to you "So you're Y/N Cookie. Gotta say, I was expecting less so I'm glad to be surprised." You blushed slightly but quickly brushed it off, and said "Yup, I never really was an Oyster. I don't quite have the mind for business ventures like the Elder." "Neither do I, kid. I'm all about going out into the world and taking on the republic's problems directly." He said to you, "Anyway, you came right on time, we're heading out within the hour." You quickly got aboard the ship, following Captain Caviar as he stepped back on the deck.

You asked the Captain "I was just told to come along for this journey, I wasn't told what it was for. Would you mind telling me?" Captain Caviar, as well as the rest of the crew, gave you odd looks. You got nervous again but calmed down when Captain Caviar said "Typical. Elder Oyster sends in a greenie without even a word about what they're doing." He fondles his mustache for a moment then continues "I'll tell it to you straight. We're going to be sailing to the Duskgloom sea. It will be perilous, some of us might not make it back, but we must press onwards regardless."

You got nervous again, this time justified. If the rumors were to be believed, the Duskgloom sea was in a perpetual storm that ravaged whatever islands lay there and It was ruled over by a fallen mermaid who's contempt for Cookies rivaled that of whatever Betrayed her long ago. You gulped and Captain Caviar told you "Look, Kid. I understand if you want to back out. This job isn't just for any old piece of dough." You quickly regain your resolve, and boldly state "Perilous just means there's going to be some fun stuff that happens. Bring. It. on." The crew cheered, then repeated that same phrase. Captain Caviar Chuckled and said "You're a natural fit for us sea dogs. Welcome aboard the Silent."

//

Way Hey and Up She Rises
Early in the morning!

What will we do with a Drunken Sailor?
Early in the morning!

//