//Chapter 2: Randy Dandy-oh//

You had a dream while unconscious. When one dreamed, it seemed that time passed differently. In this dream, you recalled the memory of your 18th birthday. Elder oyster has given you a special necklace which in the house marks maturity of body and mind. You kept the necklace on you since that day, unsure as to why. Maybe it was just something to remind you of home.

You felt a hard slap across your face, and you awoke from your dream. Instead of drowning and getting soggy in the water, you were now in some decrepit ship hold. You weren't going anywhere on account of being tied to a large pole. A voice was heard, the speaker was female based on the sound, and you managed to barely hear "Wake. Up. You puny, insignificant-"

When you realized your situation, you immediately panicked. Trying to unbind yourself quickly proved fruitless. Whoever tied this knew what they were doing. The voice calls out again "Finally, I can start having some real fun with your pathetic doughy body." The voice had elegance, yet was harsh and cruel at the same time. The voice was oddly satisfying to you, you weren't sure why.

Those thoughts were out on the backburner, as you felt a terrible pain in your neck. It felt as though someone was trying to break it in two with nought but their bare hands. Not expecting such a sensation, you gave a loud scream of pain. The voice called out once more "Yes, Yes! Suffer more!" You felt the pain again, this time in your back. You could make pained moans and the occasional squeal. Giggling was heard and the pain soon stopped. It was brief, yet it was extremely exhausting.

You cried out "Who are you and why am I here?" Instantly, a black gloved hand covered your mouth and the owner of it swam into your view. It was a mermaid cookie, one with pale skin and black scales. The pearl on her forehead was so glossy, its blackness was hard to see. Her long, flowing hair was topped by a sort of crown of spikes. She said to you in a very condescending tone "I am the ruler of these seas. You are here to be my newest plaything as punishment for trespassing on my home." She draws her hand back and demands "Tell me who you are and I promise not to gut you right now."

You quickly stammer out "I-I'm Y/N cookie, M-Miss. I came here with Captain Caviar of the-" She covers your mouth again. "Mmmmm, somebody already knows their manners. I can tell you and I will get along just fine. I know who that captain is, I've been meaning to be rid of him one day. Almost as much as-" She said, her tone quickly shifting to immense anger. She quickly calms herself down and tells you "Since you were a part of his crew, You'll make a fine tool when the time is right. Until then? You and I are going to have the most wonderful time together." She gave a mischievous giggle before swimming away.

So. This is life now. You're the prisoner of the cookie you were sent to go help take down. There wasn't much you could do, what with the ropes around being tied so tight. So, you vowed to hold out for as long as possible, hoping that the end was not far. In the meantime, might as well get comfortable, it's gonna be a while.

//

Now we are ready to sail for the Horn,
Weigh hey, roll and go!
Our boots and our clothes, boys, are all in the pawn,
To be rollicking randy dandy-O!

Heave a pawl, O heave away!
Weigh hey, roll and go!
The anchor's on board and the cable's all stored,
To be rollicking randy dandy-O!

//