//Chapter 3: Johnny Boker//

You woke up to your captor shoving food down your mouth. You were so startled by such a sight that you nearly choked on a grape. She chuckles and says "Good morning. you better like the breakfast I picked out, or else." You quietly nod in acceptance, not wanting to face her wrath. She giggles again and tells you "First order of business, I want to know you a bit more. I always like knowing what I'm throwing away."

You gulped. You had to be honest, otherwise you might not end up alive and well. But judging by some of what you saw on the ship, your captor wasn't too keen on House Oyster. She held her staff up to your face and her eyes glowed an odd green color. She demanded "Tell me now." You finally worked up the courage to say "I'm from the creme r-republic. I was born a... a..." "Go on, you were born a what?" She asked. "I was born in House Oyster. I wasnt like-" you said before being cut off by her hand once more.

"An oyster kid, are you? Well now, that changes things quite a bit." She said, reaching towards your chest. She touches it in peculiar ways, perhaps looking for something. It felt oddly satisfying, just like the way she spoke. She eventually grabs the necklace you were given at your 18th birthday. She looks at it, as if seeing what she once was. She then clutches the necklace's pearl, turning it from a dull, silverish white to a very glossy black. "So long as you have this black pearl necklace, you belong to me." She gleefully said. "Now then, continue. Tell me more about why you ended up here."

So you gulped once again from the mere prospect of being her tool and continued on. "I was sent on that ship by direct order of the Elder Oyster. Said she wanted to see if I was really House Oyster material." "Really? Cause she really wanted to prove, she'd send you to make a profit. When she did hers, she took something she shouldn't have just because it would make her a profit." Your captor said, clearly getting angry once more. "You really don't like the oysters, do you?" You asked. She snapped with "Of course I don't. They're the ones that did this to me. Puny, shameless liars, all of them!"

She regained her composure and told you "Due to your... unique situation, I have an opportunity to give someone what they just deserve. But I can tell you're not quite ready to go through with it. So, we'll be doing this everyday until you go along with my plan. See you tomorrow, tool." You had a burning question at the back of your mind and it finally came out with "Who are you, really?" She simply turns around and says "Black Pearl Cookie, Sovereign of the Duskgloom Sea."

//

Oh! Do, my Johnny Boker,
Come rock and roll me over.
Do! My Johnny Boker, do!

Oh! Do, my Johnny Boker,
The skipper is a rover.
Do! My Johnny Boker, do!

//