Epilogue

So that was my high school career. After that summer of my senior year, Ian and I continued to date. We also hung out with the gang for a few years. After I hit twenty three, my friends went their separate ways.

Shane and Lisa were newly weds and were having a baby girl, Kassem and Margarate continue to date, Ryan went to college and is becoming a lawyer.

Ray and Ana are dating but are having a baby (whoops ha ha) but they are turning out just fine. Sohinki, Lasercorn and Jovenshire are apart of the video game franchise (not sure which one) and are making money.

Kalel and Anthony started to date and are doing fine. So far there isn't a baby on the way so that's good. Anthony and Kalel make a cute couple.

Felix and Marzia moved to Italy and are doing wonderful. They send me letters all the time. They even Skype me whenever they can. Marzia hasn't change but Felix grew a bit of a beard. Now he looks sexy instead of cute.

Jenna and Grace work at Burger King and are doing nothing with their lives. Of course those dumb bitches would be serving me some fast food.

Toby came to visit me, which was amazing. I haven't seem him in a while...he hasn't changed though.

And as for Ian and I....well, things didn't turn out so well. We dated throughout my college career and a year after I graduated.

He had gotten me pregnant and we both had an amazing and handsome son. We named him James. Little does Ian know that James' last name is Hecox.

 James Hecox. I liked it. Anyways he helped me take care of jimmy. Then when he turned one, Ian left. I was heart broken for a while.

He married a girl who just turned twenty one and had a family with her, I guess our love faded. But it doesn't matter. It's not like he abandoned his son. He comes twice a month to visit him. He does everything to help.

I take pictures of him taking care of James so if he really does leave, my son will know he's not being abandoned.

Sometimes I missed my Ian, I always think about how much fun we had how much he really loved me. I don't play video games anymore and I don't dress the way I used to. Things have changed since high school.

IAN'S POV

I'm pretty happy with my life. I'm married have three kids (with my wife) and another son with...Maria. I don't understand why I left her. Maybe because we had a child together. I don't know.

I think about us sometimes. God, how I miss it. I miss all my friends. Anthony and I haven't hung out in a while. I think I'll call him this weekend.

I found my old journal that I wrote in back in high school. The whole thing is almost full. As I read through it I realized that I should have married Maria.

I threw the journal and cried (like a man), I have made a terrible mistake.

MARIA'S POV

Ian and I belong together. Always and forever. I wouldn't say I'm in love but I really am. I love you Ian Andrew Hecox. Forever!

THE END!