Chapt. 10

SOPHOMORE YEAR- MID WINTER (JANUARY)

*Ian's Journal*

Jan 1

So today starts a new year and still Maria has no clue that I like her...a lot. I mean I almost kissed her the first day of school and at that point, she was dating Eli. Ugh what a douche. I hate him. He broke her heart and I want him dead.

Anyways I haven't written in this journal in a while so I don't know where to start. Well for one thing I keep screwing up in front of Maria. 

Last month I was over her house with Anthony and she had to wash the dishes and I grabbed a cup and slipped on the water that dripped out of the cup. Not only did I break the cup but I almost knocked myself out. 

And before that I grew a boner in my Link costume in front of her and she knew about it. At least she taught me a way to get rid of one. Who am I kidding. It was major embarrassing.

I have no idea when I'm gonna tell her about my crush on her. I might not even tell her. But if I don't tell her then she'll might start dating again. She'll probably date Ray or Ryan or even go back with Anthony. This is awful. Why am I such a.....yeah I'm not going to write down that word. I have to man up.

Jan 6

So Valentines day is coming up and I really want to get her something nice. I don't want to do the usual chocolates and flowers. That's such a cliche (that means it's been said or done many times before). I want it to be unique. 

Maybe ask her on a  friendship date. Yeah we'll go as friends and then take a romantic walk in the park.Then tell her how I feel... No she'd laugh in my face.

I'll come up with something. But I don't want her getting any ideas. 

Jan 13

So I have been thinking about the past. To be more specific, Halloween. Damn she looked hot in that Chung Lee costume. It wasn't even that short skirt that gave me that...boner. It was the fact that when she bent down you could kind of see her...ASSk me no more questions. 

Damn it. I'm getting another. Wait. Why am I writing everything? Who does that? God I'm so dumb. This is why Maria doesn't want me.

Jan 28

Shit. Valentines is super close. I so worried that my friendship date plan won't work. She might say no. Why am I being so hard on my self? I have to grow a pair.

So I have to tell her about it by, at least , February tenth. Only so she doesn't have plans for Valentines day.

I can't wait. I have to practice on how I gonna ask her. So until then my secret journal, I will see you after Valentines day.

*****

Hey guys! 

I hope you guys are enjoying the story. Sorry this chapter was a bit short. I want the other journal entries to be in another chapter :) 

So please vote and I'll see you in the next chapters

~smoshilicious25