Chapt. 23

SENIOR YEAR-HALLOWEEN NIGHT

So it is once again Halloween night and we have all decided to dress up for the last time of our childhood. Well were all17 and 18.

Once again we all met up at my house and Ian was the first one there. He was dressed as Mario. He walked in the house like he lived here and sat on the couch. I walked in as a "tanned" princess Peach with five times more make-up.

The dress was a little short (two inches above my knees) and I wore pink flats. I had the blond wig on the table and I put it on.

"Hey there my sexy Peach!" Ian said in an Italian accent. I turned around, covered my mouth with my hand and giggled like Peach would.

He stood up and walked towards me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in wicked close. He smiled at me and kissed my pink princess lips. 

"Yo Mario, shouldn't you be fighting Bowser?" Anthony said in an Italian accent. He was dressed as Luigi. We stopped kissing and let go of each other.

Ian had some of my lip gloss on his lips. I giggled and grabbed a napkin and wiped it off.

Later on we waited for the rest to arrive. Here is the order

Margaret: As Daisy

Kassem as Waluigi

Ryan as Wario (He stuffed himself with pillows to make himself fat)

Shane and Lisa as Toad and Toadette

Ray and Anna as Batman and Catwoman

Sohinki, Lasercorn and Jovenshire as the Three Musketeers (I'm not joking. They really are.)

Kalel as Pikachu and Felix and Mariza as Raggedy Anna and Andy.

Once they all arrived, we immediately walked out the house and went trick or treating. We laughed talked and was handed candy for about an hour.

After all of that we walked back to my place and hung out like last time.

"Okay, we should play a game!" Kassem suggested. We all agreed but that idea ended when everyone wanted to do something else instead.

"How about we share secrets?" Shane suggested. He didn't care about his secrets, I could tell. We sat in a circle and Shane started.

"Uh okay, the first time I was invited over Lisa's house I took a big shit in her bedroom bathroom and blamed it on the dog." Everyone burst into laughter and Lisa was next once everyone calmed down.

"Okay, when Shane and I were friends, about a week before we started dating, I made out with his brother." Shane looked at her with surprise and rolled his eyes cause he didn't care.

"When I was little, this kid Jacob told me to kill a bunny. And I did." Said Felix. Marzia looked at him like a little girl getting yelled at. The room was quite. That was...kind of deep.

"Uhh okay? Well I tied my sister's hair to the bed when she was eight." Marzia confessed.

"Whoa Marzia, I didn't know you were a rebel." Kassem said sarcastically. Marzia rolled her eyes. As we went on we all shared our secrets.

Kassem lost his virginity (no surprise), Sohinki was bullied in elementary school, Jovenshire had a gay phase in middle school, Lasercorn was a secret agent unicorn (which was a lie, he didn't really have a secret), Ray and Anna didn't have a secret.

Kalel had a small crush on Anthony but it faded, Margaret didn't want to share her secret and it was now Anthony's turn.

"Okay Anthony, your turn!" I said. Everyone had their eyes on him. Anthony thought about it for a few seconds and shared his secret.

"My mom thought I was going to be a girl when she was pregnant with me. And when she found out  that I was a boy, she dressed my up as a girl." The room was silent until Ray burst out into laughter. Ha ha, Ray was such an asshole sometimes.

Everyone followed with laughter until it completely stopped. "Now it's Maria's turn." Anthony said. My heart started pounding. I felt so scared until I took a deep breath.

"Alright. Uh...Margaret dared me to prank Ian and send him nudes. I sent him nudes but it wasn't of me...it was my grandma." Everyone was dead silent. Everyone looked at each other, then Ian, and finally me. Everyone smiled and were on the floor laughing. 

"Wait. I never got nude pics of your grandma." Ian said confused. Just then everyone stopped laughing and looked at Ian.

"So if you didn't get the pics, then who did?" Marzia asked. I automatically looked at Anthony, since he was Ian's friend.

"Uh, I may have found the pics on Ian's phone and deleted the message." Anthony confessed.

"Anthony! That was a prank to Ian!" I screamed. I wasn't mad though.

"I know, I didn't want to say anything. Either way..it's Ian's turn." Now everyone was waiting for that. They probably assumed he was going to say 'I did it with Maria' or some perverted thing like that.

"Well Halloween night in our freshmen year, when Maria was in the Chung Lee outfit and she bent over, I may or may not have gotten a boner." Ian's face turned red and Anthony was the first to laugh. Him and Kassem were the only ones laughing while everyone ooh-ed.

"Wow did you really? Maria, bend over for me!" Ray said and Anna hit his chest.  Extremely hard.

"How was it?" Sohinki asked. That made me blush a bit.

"It hurt like a mother fucker. But Maria found out and she helped me out." Ian said.

"SHE HELPED YOU JACK OF?!?!" Lasercorn screamed. Luckily mom or dad wasn't home.

"NO!" I screamed. "I did not."

"Then how did she help, Ian?" Ryan asked. Ian explained that if you have one, just say the word pineapple. After a while it will go away.

"And that shit works? Yo Maria, help me get one!" Anthony said. I slapped him across the face and that made him shut up.

An hour later everyone but Ian left. He spent the night and we talked until the sleepy sleep took over and made us drift off to sleep. Over all, it was a pretty fun night. All I know is that it will probably never happen again.