Chapt. 30

SENIOR YEAR-THE NEXT DAY 

I woke up in Ian's bed. Ian was still fast asleep. I checked the time and tried to fall back asleep...AHH my hands are so cold! Why am I naked? I don't remember what happened last night. The only thing I remember was going to Prom, taking pictures, eating, dancing and winning Prom queen. Did Ian and I.....do it?

I started to panic. I felt hot and sweaty. Wait! I packed clothes! I totally forgot. I didn't tell you guys that I brought a backpack with make-up and clothes! Wow I guess I'm not as dumb as I though ha ha.

"Hey, good morning Prom queen." Ian woke up and kissed me on the forehead. He then looked at me funny. "Where are your clothes. He didn't see anything, but he could just tell.

"I...I don't know. Ian, did we....do it?" He looked confused and thought about it.

"Yeah, I think so." Oh my god! What the hell is wrong with me? I'm still in high school.

I stood up and got dressed with Ian watching me. Ew Ian really should look away. Either way, I got dressed and sat back on the bed. "Ian, do you remember what happened after Prom?"

"Not really. Kind of." Really? How could he not remember and then remember?

"Seriously Ian, do you or don't?" His face turned red. Yup he did. He saw me naked. What the fuck!

"How come I don't remember?" This was super weird. "Anyways, I'm gonna get some breakfast." I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

****

I poured myself a bowl of Fruity Pebbles and some milk. I began to eat it and looked around. I don't think I've ever slept over his house before.

Ian walked down the stairs and grabbed a bowl once he reached the kitchen. He sat next to me and kissed my cheek. As he grabbed the cereal box a vision came into my head.

Ian opens the door and carries me in bridal style. "Ian I had so much fun." I kissed him and we both continued to kiss until he fell back onto the couch. I kissed him some more and bit his lip. He gave me a naughty grin and whispered in my ear. "We can have more fun upstairs." This time I gave him a naughty grin and lead him to his bedroom.

I dropped the spoon and held my head. Ian held me and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Babe, are you okay?" He asked. What was that? Did I have a vision of last night? I don't know what it was but it started to give me a headache.

****

Later on in the day, Ian and I were playing the original Zelda game on his wii. It's a single player game but we took turns playing. As he died, he handed me the controller and I began to play. Just as I was playing, part two of my vision came back.

Ian sat on the bed and I looked down at him. I took off my dress exposing my top and bottom (I had undies on. relax) Ian was a bit shocked. I sat right on his lap and kissed him. I helped him take off his top half of the tux and he exposed his tanned abs. Things were getting touchy feely (if that's even a word).

"Ow!" I dropped the remote and held my head once again. This time, Ian was more concered. He decided to give me medicine and took me home. This has been such a crazy day.

****

Night had taken over and I showered and hopped into my bed. Not with Ian but by myself. Which I kind of liked (don't take it the wrong way).

I instantly fell asleep and my vision turned into tonight's dream. Not a nightmare. This was now part three. It was scaring me a bit to see what had happened after Prom.

Ian and I were finally naked from head to toe. I, had his Playboy necklace on but that was it. I was still standing up and he was still sitting on the bed. I sat on top of him and kissed him where he leaned back. He grabbed my butt and took it from there. It lasted all night into the morning. We stopped around two a.m. and fell asleep. (As we fell asleep in the dream, I woke up).

I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep for an hour. So that's what happened after Prom? I didn't think I would actully do it. I guess this means that this was definitely the best Prom I will ever have. Who should I tell? No, I'm not telling anyone. This will be a secret for me and Ian to keep.

So I end my final year in school with a great boyfriend, amazing friends, passing grades...and no virginity. It doesn't matter anyways. The last thing to earn is my high school diploma. Then I will be home free and finally start my life. The way I want it with the people I want in it.