Chapt. 14

JUNIOR YEAR-SEPTEMBER 

SOHINKI'S POV

So today starts the first day of school. Whatever, it's not like I care. It's only school. Anyways so I met this kid named Josh. He seems like a nerd. Ha but I'm a nerd too so it doesn't matter. Anyways so I became friends with him and Josh, Lasercorn and I are like a trio in the gang.

I introduced Josh to the rest and we all gave him a nick name. Since his last name was Ovenshire, we combined his first and last name together. We had created....Jovenshire!

KALEL'S POV

I still can't believe Ian has a crush on Maria! I think it's so cute. Marzia and I have been coming up with ways for him to confess his love. He-he, anyways I have been so crafty lately Marzia and I had a sleep over the summer and made flower halos for all the girls in the group we're in. I love it so much. I think I'll give it to the girls today.

ANTHONY'S POV

So Ian has a crush on Maria. Who knew? So since I dated Maria I want to give him tips on what to do in the relationship. And it's not those "Pretend to listen to her and just say yes" tips. I mean "Always spend time with her and help her when she feels down." Now those are some great tips. Although they are great, he keep rejecting me. He's not mad, he just "wants to do his own thing". That's what he says.

Anyways I think Maria is perfect for Ian. Maria likes the same things I do. Zelda games, video games in general...anything a guy is into she's into. Ian's like me so he'll do fine.

MARIA'S POV

Things were slow and everyone was talking to their friends. Luckily half of the gang (Ian, Kassem, Shane, Lisa, Kalel, Anthony, Jovenshire and I) were in the same class. How weird is that? Although homeroom stayed the same. So I still think about Ian. I think about how cute he has gotten and if he has been working out. I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH IAN! I was just thinking. 

So I have been having problems. Eli wants me back. I told him that he cheated on me with a slut. I wasn't taking him back. NEVER. He told me that Jenna cheated on him with a football player. He couldn't beat him up so there was nothing he could do. Does he think a "sad" story would get me to forgive him? Ha! He must be an idiot. 

My friends said that he's a douche bag. They hated him from the start. And I agree. Except I actually liked him from the start. Later on I was just throwing the love and care away.

I hope my next boyfriend isn't like Eli.

IAN'S POV

This was a terrible summer. Ever since the gang, but Maria, found about my crush, they have been bothering me about it non stop. It's sicking. Especially Kassem the douche. So I was actually thinking about telling Maria about my crush on her. But I didn't wanna embarrass myself. So I'm gonna put her feelings to the test. 

I'll dress nice (sexy nice) and wear that colonge that I haven't touched since my cousin's wedding a few years back. I remember wearing it and passing by two girls who gave me their numbers later at night. I'll start wearing it next week. If the test works and she likes me I'll ask her to be my girlfriend. Or just say nothing and like it secretly.

JOVENSHIRE'S POV

So I start my first day of school with new friends already! I love it. So I met everyone and I think I have everyone down pat.

Kalel has green hair, Lasercorn has the unicorn tattoo, Sohinki is the short one, Kassem has the big nose (not trying to make fun), Anthony has the BLACK emo haircut, Shane has the BROWN emo haircut, Mariza is the Italian with light brown hair, Ian has the bowl haircut,  Ryan is Asian,  Felix is Sweedish, Lisa is a Blondie, Ray is the other short one (with spikey hair), Margaret is Maria's best friend and Maria is the smokin' one. I hope I have that right. Oh! And Toby has short black hair. I almost forgot.

I'm doing pretty good for the first month of my junior year. My birthday passed and I can finally drive. Everyone likes me and I like everyone. I also told to stay away from Jenna Morey and her friend Grace. I ran into her and she tried to seduce me. Luckily Maria was there to help me. 

This school isn't that bad. I actually like it.

*****

KASSEM'S POV

So we all start our first day of junior year about a month ago. This is pretty exciting. Our group has grown since freshman year. And for some reason Margaret became really pretty since the last time I saw her.

Not saying that she was ugly before but, there's something about her that I really like. Wait what was that pain I felt? It hurt but then again, it didn't. This as been happening for a while now. But it's only when I think about Margaret. I need to talk to Maria.

"So, I keep getting this pain in my stomach. It feels like a pinch and a stab at the same time. What is it?"  I sat face to face with Maria.

"When does this pain come up?" I told her that I've been thinking about her best friend lately. But I don't have a crush on her I swear. If I want the babes in this school, I have to stay single.

"What? You don't have a crush on her? Of course you do. Otherwise you wouldn't be getting this pain." Maybe Maria was right. I might have a crush on her. But I wouldn't say I'm in love though.

"You should ask her out. Maybe the pain will go away." She suggested. There was no way in hell I'm asking a girl out that would probably say no.

"Maybe I will. Thanks Maria, make sure you don't tell anyone. Especially Margaret." She swore on Eli's grave and laughed. Did she really hate him that much?

Anyways, I hate this feeling. It's not me though. I'm not the one to feel lovey dovey. I am more of the "macho" type with more stud than strength. So I guess this is how I start my junior year of high school.