Let's Get Together

Fades in to O'Malley and Lopez standing on a base in a cold desolate-looking place

O'Malley: (evil laughter) Well, my metallic friend, your modifications are complete. And my plan is coming to frution. Frusi- Fru-Frutition. Fr-

Lopez: Fruición [Fruition.]

O'Malley: Oh, shut up.

Lopez: Sí, Maestro. Su plan es infalible. [Yes Master. Your plan is foolproof.]

O'Malley: Now to bring together my enemies.

Cut to Vic's control panel, with the words 'OUT OF AREA' flashing in red

Vic: Oh dude, come on, you gotta be kidding me.

Vic's answering machine: Hey dude, it's Vic. No solo mia, not in the casa right now, so leave a message and I'll call you back. Just leave your what's up at the yo....yo.

O'Malley: Vic, pick up, it's me, (evil laughter).

Vic: Oh hey, Doctor Baron von Evil Satan, what's up dude?

O'Malley: Don't screen my calls, Vic.

Vic: Dude, you don't come up on caller ID I'm not just gonna answer anything-

O'Malley: Caller ID? I'm in hiding you baffoon! I'm trying to take over the universe! (evil laughter)

North nodded. "He's got a point."

Doc: We're also on the Do Not Call List.

O'Malley: Oh, shut up.

"So is this a Two-Face kinda situation or Jekyll and Hyde thing?" York wondered.

CT hummed thoughtfully. "O'Malley isn't a different personality that Doc made up—he's an AI that just jumped into Doc's neural implants," She said slowly. Though she wasn't sure if it was better or worse that O'Malley wasn't a split personality.

"So he's possessing Doc like Church did with Lopez?"

"Kind of? But Lopeze wasn't aware when he was possessed."

"We don't know that—he just started going on rants and cursing people when Church left." North pointed out.

"True." She nodded. "Also keep in mind that Lopez is a robot—it could be more difficult possessing a human body than a robot." CT paused and realized what she was saying. "Wait, why am I debating this?"

"Because you think ghosts are reeeeeal," York sang, his taunting melodic tone sent CT scowling.

"No."

"Enough," Carolina said firmly when CT opened her mouth to argue. Honestly, it was like working with children sometimes.

Vic: So how's that plot going dude.

O'Malley: Magnificent! (evil laughter) I've called my bounty hunter in. He'll take care of your little 'red and blue' problem post-haste (evil laughter).

Vic: Oh cool! Thanks for turning that around so quick, dude.

O'Malley: (laugh continues) Ha.

Vic: I know you're swamped.

O'Malley: Then the universe will be mine and I'll crush every living soul in to dust, hahaha! Except or you of course Vic. I'll make you Assistant Crusher.