Nobody Likes You

Simmons is looking up at the Blues on top of their base.

Simmons: What the hell are you guys doing!?

Tucker: (stands up) Aw crap, the Reds are here.

Church: What? Caboose, why didn't you say anything? Hey. One of you guys turn me around. I still can't move my legs.

Grif: What were you doing down there?

Tucker: Nothing. What're you talking about?

Caboose: (from the back) We were just playing a game!

Church: Hey, Caboose, we'll handle this.

Grif: What in the hell is going on at this base?

Doc: I told you these guys're weird.

Church: Whaddaya want, Reds? Get outta here or we'll start shootin' at ya!

Grif: Oh yeah? You care to make that threat to my face?

Church: (tries to turn around, fails miserably) Uhgh... no.

He didn't want to face the teasing if he told them. Rider jokes, barely holding back giggles.

"That was so bad." York groaned. Okay fine, it was a little funny but he didn't want to encourage her.

A bit on the nose, huh? Rider said, not trying to stop her giggles this time.

"Stop," South said, rolling her eyes.

Grif: Yeah I didn't think so. Punk.

Simmons: Whoa whoa whoa, calm down guys. We didn't come here to fight. We just came to give back the prisoner.

Tucker: Give him back? You can't give him back, you took him, a deal's a deal.

Grif: Yeah, well forget it. We don't want him.

Church: Well, sorry, you can't have another prisoner. That was our last one.

Grif: Hey, dude, what is your problem?

Simmons: Didn't your mama ever tell you it's impolite not to look at someone when you're talking to them?

Caboose: (from back) He's shy!

Church: (to Caboose) Shut up. (to the Reds) Look, we don't want him back, and we don't care what you do with him. Now if you don't mind, we'd appreciate if you'd leave us alone. We're in the middle of somethin'.. kinda private over here.

York and Wash locked eye contact with each other and started snickering.

Carolina rolled her eyes. Children. I work with children. She thought exasperated.

Grif: That's sad. He is shy.

Simmons: Fine, but don't come asking for him back later.

Grif and Doc start heading back to Red Base.

Tucker: We won't.

Grif: Last chance.

Church: Beat it, Reds!

Grif: Alright, we're goin', we're goin'!

Grif, Doc, and Simmons reassemble over a hill.