34|| Better Than Drugs

Double update hahahah! 

I was actually going to wait until tomorrow, but I changed my mind lmao! 

Make sure you didn't skip the last chapter! 

Warning! 

This chapter contains bad language and smut! If you don't like it or are not comfortable with it, please don't read the chapter! I won't tolerate any hate comments! 

Anyway, if you decide to read, enjoy >~<! 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

It had been several days after the tragedy. Since then, Fyodor had lost sleep. Even though he took sleeping pills regularly, they had always failed him. That night, he was clutching the sheets tightly in his sleep. Again... Then he woke up breathless. Weren't these medicines supposed to stop nightmares? Then why was he still seeing these damned dreams? His breath was ragged and his heart was beating faster and faster with each passing second.

He had lost the track of time. Since the clock's tick tocks were triggering him there wasn't a clock in the room where he stayed. He didn't know if it was past the midnight or not. He couldn't remember the last time he had a proper sleep. He tried to force himself to sleep, but it didn't work.

He was so scared, he felt so alone without Dazai. He felt like he was stuck in a narrow place and there was no way out. Or, it was like he was walking through a dark tunnel without any light which guide him. He needed Dazai. He needed to see Dazai. He needed to see Dazai as soon as possible and he had no patience to wait until Dazai heal and come back to the hospital.

With the decision he made, he wore the hoodie which was once belong to Nikolai and used the key which he stole from the stupid doctor who checked on him while Dazai was away. He looked outside the door. The duty doctor was not around. 'She must be checking the other patients if she is not fucking with her girlfriend.' He thought to himself. This was his luck, but he didn't have much time. He locked the door, so no one would suspect that he left the room. He silently made his way to the exit. He was constantly looking behind not to be caught by Akiko Yosano.

The stupid security guard was sleeping as always. Fyodor smirked and walked outside. 'That was easier than I thought.' 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Dazai was alone at home with Mieko. Odasaku was with Ango and hadn't come back yet. Actually Dazai was suspected that he would come back to home that night. Odasaku was reluctant to leave because of Dazai's injury, but Dazai had convinced him that he was fine. Odasaku really needed a break.

Dazai was about to fall asleep when he heard the tapping sound against his window. He immediately sat up. He was not sure if he was imagining things. That's why he listened carefully. Just when he thought he was imagining things, he heard the tapping sound again.

He stood up carefully, luckily his wound was not so serious, and walked to his window. He knew he was acting careless, especially when he didn't know about the other person's, or people's, intentions. Without thinking much he swung the window open. This caused Fyodor to lose his balance and fell on Dazai.

Fyodor began chuckling as if there was something funny in this situation. It was not because the situation was funny though, it was because of his physical and mental exhaustion. Because of the countless nights which he hadn't sleep properly, he felt like he was slowly losing his remaining sanity.