27|| Bruised Souls

Hello ^-^! 

How are you all? 

I hope you are doing fine! 

I'm slowly recovering from my sickness lol! 

Warning! 

This chapter contains physical and psychological child abuse and mentions of anorexia! 

If you are uncomfortable, please don't read the chapter. I won't tolerate any hate comments! 

Anyway enjoy ^-^! 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

"Can we stay here a little longer, Chuuya?" Dazai asked, not wanting to go back to that hell which he never saw as his home.

Chuuya pressed a kiss to Dazai's forehead. "Of course. As long as you want."

Dazai's eyes closed in contentment and he leaned into the kiss, a small smile gracing his lips. "That's all I want. Just this."

Chuuya then leaned in to kiss Dazai's lips. Slowly they deepened the kiss. Dazai felt a warmth was radiating from his chest and his heart was fluttering in response. They moved together, exploring each other's mouths, neither wanting to let go of moment. Eventually, they broke apart reluctantly. They both were a bit breathless. Chuuya gently brushed his thumb against Dazai's cheek. "That's all you need." He murmured. "You don't need to be a prodigy or superhuman. I will take what comes naturally from you, with your flaws and all. I will love all of it."

He leaned in, brushing their noses together before pressing soft, sweet kisses all over Dazai's face. He ran his fingers through Dazai's hair, treasuring this moment of closeness and comfort they so longed for but rarely ever found.

Dazai felt all the air leave his lungs, his heart was swelling with joy and love. He closed his eyes, savoring the moment and memorizing the sensation of Chuuya's touch. He finally opened his eyes and smiled up at Chuuya, nodding his head in understanding. "I love you Chuuya." He said. His voice was barely above a whisper.

Chuuya smiled, pressing his forehead against Dazai's. "I love you too." He said, wrapping his arms around Dazai. "Forever and always." He then kissed Dazai on the lips again. "Happy birthday Dazai." He said softly before breaking the kiss.

Dazai smiled back, resting his forehead against Chuuya's. "Thanks, Chuuya."

It was the best birthday gift Dazai ever had in his life.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

When he went back to home, Dazai's happiness faded away as he heard his parents were fighting again.

He was used to the fighting as his parents had been arguing for years, but despite that, the sound of their raised voices and the tension in the air always weighed him down. He slowly walked into his room and closed the door behind him, taking a few deep breaths to help him relax. He looked around his room for a moment before sinking down onto his bed, letting his head hang in his hands.

When the voices finally went down, Dazai got out of his room and walked to his mother's room, knowing that she would take all of her anger out of him.

As he entered the room, his mother's face was still red with anger. She was not one to hold back when it came to break her child's heart and Dazai knew that he would receive no mercy.