14|| The Weight Of A Name On Shoulders

Hi ^-^! 

How are you all? 

I hope you all are doing fine. 

I will be busy with my studies for a while and I couldn't study for two days actually because of some problems. 

Warning! 

This chapter contains some religious talk (not really though), mentions of bullying, mentions of smoking, using drugs and vaping, violence, mentions of animal killing and killing in general. 

If you don't like it or are affected easily, please don't read the chapter. 

I won't tolerate any hate comments! 

Some parts may not be clear for you at first, because these some chapters are like transition chapters. Everything will be more clear later! 

Anyway enjoy ^-^! 

Note: I don't know how many chapters this story will be lol! I'm writing the 22nd chapter right now, but my updates will be slow because I don't want to make you wait for days or even weeks without any kind of preparation. 

I hope you understand it. 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Fyodor felt the weight of one of his identities' name, Akui, ever since the first time he heard his voice in his mind. This name was definitely opposite to his parents' religion of devotion to 'good will' would lead to actions befitting the same sentiment. It was ironic though since his parents were never good people.

Maybe Akui called himself like that because he knew in his heart that this was a difficult task, having known nothing but malice in his life experience. He watched violence tear apart the neighborhood, often led by men more experienced at creating chaos and destruction than understanding love and peace. He heard the malicious words spoken by some of his older peers as they teased, provoked and bullied those weaker than them.

Akui soon began to understand that something wasn't quite right with the way his world worked. The people who are the parents of the 'core identity' tried to teach him the importance of 'good will' and 'kindness', but it seemed to him that these values were rarely practiced in the real world. He often wished he could be like all the other kids in the neighborhood who could shirk off the consequences of their wrongdoings but show no actual remorse for them.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

This world was definitely rotten... No one could deny it. Akui had grown up with a hard life, something that was made even worse with the daily harassment he faced at school. The teasing and taunting he was subject to day in and day out had taken its tool on the young boy, fueling a deep-seated hatred for the world around him. Everywhere he looked he saw unfairness and cruelty and this made him question why people were so mean to each other. It only hardened his heart more.

Akui kept to himself for the most part, using his free time to wander the streets alone, letting his mind fill with anger and rage at the cruelness of the world. He would often find himself standing on the street corners, seething with resentment and malice. Many saw it in Akui's eyes, that deep-rooted hurt and sorrow which had taken him over. It had clouded his judgement and made it difficult to trust anyone.

Not long after he had started to take to the streets, Akui had come across a few like-minded people who had become his friends. They acted his confidantes, but they also served as a reinforcement of his cyncism and hatred. They would go out into the city together, venting their rage at anything and everything, as if that would make it all better.