32|| Unspoken

Hello everyone ^-^! 

How are you all? 

I hope you all are doing fine! 

I'm good except some annoying questions about the exam from my relatives... It's clear that I don't want to talk about with them lmao! 

So in this chapter we learn more about Yami. So, brace yourselves! I will explain Yami's disorders in the end ^-^! 

Warning! 

This chapter contains homophobia, bullying, psychological and physical abuse and murder. If you are not comfortable with it, please don't read the chapter. I won't tolerate any hate comments! 

If you decide to read, enjoy ^-^! 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

When Masaru caught on his eyes, Yami fell in love with him, but he knew his love was quite hopeless, because Masaru was quite popular. All girls wanted to be with him and all boys wanted to be just like him. Their houses were close to each other, but Masaru had never noticed Yami. Yami was suspected that he even knew his name.

Yami knew that he was not special enough to get Masaru's attention. He knew he was not important in Masaru's eyes. However, he still had his hopes up. That's why he decided to tell his feelings to Masaru not knowing that it would be the worst decision of his life... 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

"Masaru... Do you have a minute?" Yami was so excited that his heart was beating like a bird cage.

"Oh, Masaru senpai, it seems like some rat wants to be friends with you." The boy with glasses looked at Yami with a humiliating look. Yami really wanted to punch him on the face.

Masaru motioned the black and brown haired boys to walk away. After they walked away, Masaru looked at Yami, but not in a kind way like he used to the other people. "What do you want?" His voice was not kind either, he sounded like he was bored or annoyed.

This broke Yami's courage. He gulped nervously. "I-I love you Masaru..." He stuttered.

Masaru chuckled. "Who doesn't?"

"N-No... I mean... I'm in love with you..." Yami stuttered. That was unusual and unexpected from him, because Yami was always the cold type who enjoyed solitute.

Yami didn't expect hugs from Masaru, but he didn't definitely deserve what Masaru did next. Masaru punched Yami causing him to lose his balance and fall onto the ground. "Where did you get the idea of I'm a disgusting gay?" He chuckled and walked away without looking at Yami again.

Yami wanted to cry. His heart was shattered and the broken pieces were hurting his chest. He got up and began walking to home. He wanted to cry, but he couldn't. He could bet that Masaru had already told about their conversation to his friends and he told himself that he had to be prepared for bullying. Everyone loved Masaru and no one loved Yami. No one was going to support him... He was all alone... 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

In school everything was just like he expected in the school.

"Isn't this that creep? Did you know that he is gay and confessed to Masaru senpai? So disgusting!" He heard a girl was whispering to her friend and giggled.