18|| A Heart Of Stone

Hello. 

How are you all? 

I hope you all are doing fine. 

Warning! 

This chapter contains smut. If you don't like it or are not comfortable, please don't read the chapter. I won't tolerate any hate comments. 

Anyway, if you will read, enjoy. 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Ishi was a young boy who had a heart of stone. He had experienced too much heartache in his short life and his cold exterior was the result.

Everyone who interacted with Ishi felt the chill of his coldness. Many people tried to warm his frozen heart, but no one seemed to be able to break through his shell.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

The only person who could break his shell and melt his frozen heart was the core identity's lover Nikolai.

Nikolai could feel the electricity buzzing through his veins as he stepped into the penthouse condo. He had been wanting to be there for months, since his awkward first meeting with Ishi.

As soon as they stepped inside, Nikolai couldn't believe his eyes. Ishi had an entire bed of silk sheets and blankets, adorned with fragrant candles lit around the edges of matress, creating the perfect atmosphere for what was about to come.

The air was thick with anticipation and it seemed to envelop them as they shut the door. Neither of them had to say anything, they both knew what was about to happen.

Ishi stepped closer, his body heat was radiating from him as he put his arms around Nikolai. The kiss was soft and gentle, yet full of passion as Ishi explored every inch of Nikolai's mouth with his tongue.

When Ishi broke the kiss he spoke. "We don't have to do this if you are not ready."

Nikolai smiled. "No, I'm ready." He said.

The room was dark, but that didn't stop them from seeing each other. Ishi reached out his hand, his finger was lightly tracing the curves of Nikolai's body, sending a shiver of pleasure through him. Ishi grabbed the fabric of Nikolai's shirt, pulling him close, their hard chests were rubbing together.

Their tongues danced together passionately as their hands explored each other. Nikolai felt himself getting lost in the moment, wanting more. Ishi's hands moved lower, undressing Nikolai until their naked skin touched.

Nikolai felt like electricity was running through his body at the feeling of Ishi's skin on his. He felt his desire grow and the heat between them was radiating from them. Ishi's hands moved down Nikolai's body, exploring every inch of him.

Nikolai felt a moan escape his lips as he was lost in the sensation. Ishi's fingers worked their way in and out of Nikolai, each movement sending pleasure and desire deep into his core. Every movement and sensation built up until he was at the point of pleasure that Nikolai had been craving.

Nikolai experienced sensations he never had before as Ishi caressed and kissed his body. Nikolai's muscles quivered and his pulse raced with pleasure. Ishi went lower, snaking his way down between Nikolai's thighs. His lips danced around Nikolai's groin, his wet tongue was exploring every crevice, sending lightning bolts of pleasure through his body.