7|| I Just Need Someone... To Stay With Me...

Hello ^-^! 

Welcome to the new chapter ^-^! 

Warning! 

- Mentions of psychological abuse! 

- Boys are kissing in this chapter! 

So if you don't like it or are uncomfortable, please don't read the chapter! I won't tolerate any hate comments! 

Anyway, enjoy ^-^! 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

As soon as Fyodor heard the door was unlocked, he was excited and nervous at the same time. He was excited, because he was going to see Dazai again. He was nervous because he was scared that Dazai would be mad at him after what happened yesterday. He knew he shouldn't have kissed his doctor like that and it would have consequences.

He took a deep breath as Dazai walked into the room, he was ready to face with the consequences no matter what they were. He felt his throat was dry as he was looking at Dazai. "Good morning." He said swallowing. 

"Good morning." To his surprise, he was greeted by a warm smile from Dazai and he felt a wave of relief wash over him. 

He was happy that Dazai didn't seem mad at him, but he still felt guilty for his actions the day before. He wanted to apologize from Dazai, but he couldn't find the right words. 

Dazai sensed Fyodor's distress and walked over to him and walked up to him. He placed his hands on Fyodor's shoulders and looked into his eyes. "Don't think about it. It's alright. I understand. You don't have to apologize." 

Fyodor smiled, feeling relieved that Dazai had accepted his apology without him having to say anything. He nodded, grateful for Dazai's understanding and compassion. "Thank you." He said softly. 

Dazai nodded and pulled Fyodor into a warm embrace. He stroked Fyodor's hair gently. 

Fyodor felt relaxed in Dazai's arms. He was happy for the first time after a long time. However his happiness didn't last long. 

Nothing good is going to happen to you. Never. So don't think about it. 

He heard Yami's chilling voice again and he began shaking violently, trying to hold the tears back desperately. 

"Fyodor... What's wrong?" Dazai asked when he felt Fyodor was shaking in his arms. 

Fyodor shook his head, trying to remain composed and not to have tantrum in front of Dazai again. "Nothing, I'm just... I'm tired..." He lied. The pain on his voice revealed he was anything but tired. 

Dazai just held him closer and kissed the side of Fyodor's head. "It's alright. You can tell me what's wrong, I'm here for you." 

Don't tell him! He will think you are crazy! 

Yami said hissing. His voice was more chilling than ever. 

After a few minutes, Fyodor finally spoke up. "I wanted to be with you, forever, but it doesn't seem like it will happen. I'm scared of being alone..." 

Dazai tightened his embrace and smiled softly. "You will never be alone, I promise. I'm here for you and I always will be." He kissed Fyodor's forehead again and whispered with a soft voice. "You can always count on me, Fyodor." 

He is lying! Don't trust him! Why would someone like him want you? 

Yami hissed again, his voice was louder this time.