31|| Drowning In The Nightmare

Hello ^-^! 

How are you all? 

I hope you are all doing fine ^-^! 

I'm not doing so good... Well not so bad... I failed my exam, but that's okay... I'm not depressed, just disappointed... 

Anyway, I will have to try again next year ^-^. 

By the way I will put Yami's picture ^-^! Yeah he is not a real person but I will put the hallucination of young man Fyodor saw lol! 

Warning! 

This chapter contains nightmares, hallucinations, psychological and physical abuse, self-harm and mentions of homicide (?). 

If you don't like it, please don't read the chapter. I won't tolerate any hate comments. 

If you decide to read, enjoy ^-^!  

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Fyodor had somehow bleed his hands while he slept. He didn't know how, but it looked like he had somehow smashed his palms.

It wasn't surprising after the nightmare he had last night though...

He had been having these nightmares for weeks now. Each night they seemed to become more and more vivid and more terrifying. In them, he was in a dark and unfamiliar place and he was being chased by something that he couldn't see but could feel. It was an overwhelming feeling of dread and he could feel it was looming closer and closer with each passing second. He would try to run and hide, but it seemed as if he was stuck in an endless loop, never finding an escape...

The fear would rise until he found himself abruptly awoken by a loud bang or some other sound from the outside of his room. When he awoke, he would be drenched in sweat and trembling from the terror of the nightmare.

It was now early of the morning, since there is no clock in his room because ticking sounds were triggering him, but he still had not been able to go back to sleep. He felt exhausted, as if he had been awake for days. All he wanted to do was lay in bed forget about the nightmare, but he knew he couldn't...

Fyodor heard the familiar sadistic laughter again in his mind again.

"Do you want to know what was the thing you were running away from in your dream?"

Yami asked. It seemed like he was enjoying to see Fyodor was hurting.

Unlike the other times, Fyodor didn't cover his ears or tried to ignore Yami. He was still nervous though... He was not sure if he was ready to face what was in his dream. Eventually, he let out a sigh and spoke. "Yes, I want to know... What was it?"