21|| An Unconventional Love Story

Hi everyone! 

How are you all? 

I hope you are doing well! 

I'm really relieved that my exams are over lol! 

So I can spend more time to read and write! 

Warning! 

This chapter contains the mentions of bullying, violence, toxic relationship, smut with slight BDSM. 

If you are uncomfortable with it, please don't read the chapter. 

I won't tolerate any hate comments! 

Anyway, if you will read, enjoy ^-^! 

Note: I will explain what antisocial personality disorder is at the end. 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Satsu was the youngest of the fifteen all of whom had been given names by them had deep meanings. Satsu's name meant 'kill' or 'murder' in the ancient language and it always felt like an omen for the violent and disturbed life he would lead.

Growing up, Satsu was a loner and had difficulty making friends. He was often seen as misfit and was often bullied in school. He developed an antisocial personality disorder and became increasingly violent as he grew older.

When Satsu was 19, he met a young man named Nikolai and the two quickly became a couple. At first, Nikolai was enamored with Satsu's mysterious and dangerous aura, but soon it became clear that Satsu was treating him both physically and mentally in a very rough manner.

Suddenly, without warning, the world as he knew it crumbled around him. Nikolai had been in a loving relationship with Satsu. What he hadn't known until then was that Satsu was diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder.

He had always noticed Satsu's aloofness and occasional flashes of impatience and anger, but he had never thought to delve deeper into Satsu's mental condition. After all, most days had been filled with joy and compassion with the occasional disagreements; no relationship was perfect after all.

Nikolai had forgotten that he lived with a person who was diagnosed with a disorder and as a result Satsu's behavior had become increasingly difficult to navigate. Satsu opened up to Satsu one night after too many disagreements and shared his diagnosis.

Nikolai felt as if the world was crumbling around him and for a moment he wanted to break away from Satsu.

Nikolai was afraid to leave the relationship as Satsu had become possessive and controlling.

The relationship between the two men caused Nikolai to become increasingly depressed. He was too scared to report Satsu to the authorities, knowing that Satsu would be angry with him if he did so.

Satsu's behavior continued to worsen and his violent tendencies became more frequent. Nikolai have had enough, but he couldn't leave, because he promised Fyodor that he would accept him with all of his identities.

However, it only took a few moments to realize that he was in love with Satsu and he wasn't about to let a single disorder weaken his feelings. Though it was a challenge to remain in a relationship with someone who had antisocial personality disorder, Nikolai had accepted the challenge and was doing everything he could to make things work.