29|| Embracing The New

Hello ^-^! 

How are you all? 

I hope you are doing good! 

I'm doing fine lol! 

Two days left until the explanation of the exam results and I'm not really excited... I have a feeling that I failed the exam...

I think I will try my luck next year... 

This year was both mentally and physically exhausting for me... I won't bore you all with details though! 

Warning! 

This chapter contains slight mentions of homophobia, smut, BDSM and past mpreg! If you are uncomfortable with it, please don't read the chapter.

I won't tolerate any hate comments! 

Anyway enjoy if you decide to read ^-^!  

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

When Chuuya had first proposed to Dazai a few months ago, he had no idea how much the two of them would go through to actually plan a wedding. As a gay couple they were bombarded with criticism from friends and family, had difficulty finding vendors who would cater to a same sex wedding and were constantly struggling with legal and political barriers that threatened to derail their plans.

Despite all of this, the couple persevered and were now planning one of the most beautiful days of their lives.

Once the plans for the wedding were underway, the couple made sure to include plenty of elements symbolized the love and commitment they both had for one another. The ceremony itself was designed to reflect the love that Chuuya and Dazai had for each other, filled with heartfelt speeches, meaningful music and spectacular decorations.

They were determined to make their big day as special as possible, so they filled the ceremony with heartfelt moments and small, meaningful gestures. During the vows, they exchanged rings made of red gold. 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Dazai unlocked the door and he then proceeded to pick Chuuya up in a bridal style.

Chuuya gasped in surprise and became bright red in the face. "D-Dazai, what are you doing?" He stammered out.

"Well, I thought it would be romantic to carry my husband like this." Dazai said with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Of course, if you would rather not, I will put you down." He teased, but quickly added. "I really think you look very dashing like this though."

Chuuya simply flushed and glared at Dazai, but he made no move to leave.

"That's a yes then?" Dazai asked teasingly.

Chuuya nodded, grumbling something that sounded like agreement.

Dazai smiled and carried Chuuya to the bedroom.

He laid Chuuya down onto the bed and caressed his hair softly. "Chuuya, I just want you to stay here with me forever. I want to tell you how much I love you and how much I appreciate your being in my life for the rest of my life."

Chuuya smiled up at him, his eyes were glassy with tears and Dazai leaned in, pressing their lips together in a tender kiss. "Thank you Dazai." Chuuya murmured, his voice was thick with emotion. "I love you too."