12|| Please Save Me...

Hello ^-^! 

How are you all? 

I hope you are all doing fine ^-^! 

I'm finally relieved from all the stress! 

Warning! 

This chapter contains mentions of death and triggering content for some readers. If you are affected or disturbed easily, please don't read the story. I won't tolerate any hate comments! 

Anyway enjoy ^-^! 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

It was late at night when Dazai had a call from Kunikida about Fyodor.

"Ah Kunikida, why did you call me?" Kunikida wouldn't call anyone unless there was something important.

Kunikida immediately got into the topic. "Your patient has not been talking or make any contact with anyone. Maybe you can try to talk with him." Kunikida stated. After all he didn't know what happened between Dazai and Fyodor.

Dazai couldn't let what happened earlier between him and Fyodor affect him. He was a professional after all. There was no place for emotions this job. He let out a sigh. No matter what happened between them, Fyodor was still his patient. Just because he had a heartbreak, he wouldn't leave Fyodor like that. "You said he is in his room, right?"

"Yes." Kunikida replied.

"Okay I'm coming." Dazai said and stormed out.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Fyodor looked around. White padded walls were still everywhere... They were suffocating him... He couldn't breathe... His eyes locked to the barred window. 'This is really a cell.' He thought to himself. 'I should have run away when I had a chance.'

He heard Yami's chuckle echoed in his mind.

'As if you have somewhere else to go.'

Fyodor clenched his teeth. 'Shut up!'

'You shouldn't have never born, Fyodor. Your existence brought nothing but misery.'

Fyodor clutched Nikolai's shirt as tears were streaming down his cheeks.

'You are a burden to everyone. You always had been!'

Fyodor clutched Nikolai's shirt even tighter. He was clutching the piece of cloth so tight that his knuckles turned to white. He pressed his lips against each other as Nikolai's face spreaded through his mind.

'You are pathetic Fyodor. You are stuck in your past and you can't get out. You are weak!'

Yami was right... He was weak... If he was a little stronger, he could leave his past behind and move on... Or if he was stronger, maybe Nikolai would still be with him... He couldn't protect Nikolai...

'Nothing good is ever going to happen to you. Give up already.'

'Dazai is still with me.' Fyodor thought. He was shaking.

Yami laughed brutally.

'You should leave him alone. It's not fair that he has to deal with you and all of us. He could be happy and normal without you.'