13|| You Are The Only Home I Have...

Hello ^-^! 

How are you all? 

I hope you all are doing fine! 

A few chapters will be about Fyodor's identities. So, don't be confused. 

I don't know how much chapters this fiction will be though lol! I'm writing chapter 17 right now! 

To my AO3 readers who don't follow me in Wattpad: I will update this story only on Sundays until August 6 to focus on my studies! I hope you will understand ^-^! Maybe after August 6, I may update more often, but I haven't decided yet lol! 

I will add some notes so, you won't be confused! 

Note 1: Umi is Fyodor's fourth identity and Umi is a female. So if I use her name or the use of she/her pronouns, know that she is on charge. 

Note 2: Umi's personality: Unlike Yami and Enyo, Umi is not evil. On the contrary, Umi is affable, genuine, most of the time passive, her ego is easily exploited, funny, good mannered, indiscreet, non-traditional, thoughtful, philosophical, optimistic, has no life plan and sympathetic. 

Note 3: The events in these chapters won't be in chronological order, so don't be confused! 

I will explain dissociative identity disorder more in the end! 

Warning! 

This chapter contains homophobia! 

If you are uncomfortable, please don't read the chapter. I won't tolerate any hate comments! 

Anyway enjoy ^-^! 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Umi, Fyodor's fourth identity, was a young girl. She was named after Fyodor's grandmother whose name meant "sea" in Japanese. Just like someone can assume from her name, Umi found an affinity with the ocean. Every day, she would sit and watch the waves crash onto the shore, often getting lost in the hypnotic rhythm until the sun went down.

Umi learned to swim as soon as she could and when summer came, she was in water every chance she got. She seemed to have a special connection with the sea, as the creatures beneath the surface always seemed to recognize her. Dolphins and sea turtles often followed her around and at these times, she felt like she was one of them.

When Umi was in control, Nikolai would find Fyodor was sitting in front of the window and he would tease Umi like he was thinking that she was a mermaid secretly. Umi would just smile. 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

That day, the sun had already started to deep beneath the horizon and Umi was fixated on the beauty in front of her. She was standing alongside the banks of a lake, watching the sun's orange and pink rays sparkle on the water's surface.

Beside her, Nikolai held her hand tightly in his. They had been through a lot over the past months, but had made it through thanks to one another.

The orange in the sky slowly faded and the sky was filled with thousands of stars. Umi smiled, realising how lucky she was to have found such a special person in her life.

They walked in silence, their hands were still intertwined and their eyes never left the sky. Neither of them wanted the night to come to an end, but they both knew it was getting late and they had to start heading back.