23|| Incomplete Sketch

Hello again everyone ^-^! 

How are you all? 

I hope you all are doing fine! 

I'm actually feeling a little weird since there are 12 chapters left to the final... 

I don't know if I ship Fyozai or not, or if I love this story, because it is not really good enough in my thoughts lol! 

I don't know if there are any need for warnings, but I will give a slight trigger warning haha!

Warning! 

This chapter contains mentions of mental and neorological disorders! 

If you are not comfortable with it, please don't read the story! I won't tolerate any hate comments! 

Anyway, if you are going to read, enjoy ^-^! 

Note: I will explain what schyzotypal personality disorder and tourette syndrome are in the end! 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Akutenshi, despite having such an omnious-sounding name, was an easy-going boy who always took life at his own pace.

He had always been a kind-hearted person and because of this he was a popular figure among the schoolchildren. He was a bright student, so he was always top of his class.

He had given himself this name, Akutenshi, for an interesting reason. According to his superstitions, which Fyodor found really stupid, he thought that by bestowing an unusual name upon himself, evil angels who wanted to harm him would be dispelled.

When it came to his friends, Akutenshi was always happy to help out. He was constantly trying to think of new and interesting things to do and often hosted very memorable sleepovers unlike Fyodor who always disliked these kind of events.

Even though Akutenshi was popular amongst his peers, he was never boastful or prideful. He lived life in his own way and was respected by everyone around him for his nonchalant attitude.

He could come across as serious at times, but he was always willing to lend a helping hand when others needed it, unlike Fyodor who wouldn't care even if someone was dying in front of him.

Akutenshi wasn't someone who bowed to pressure and never allowed peer pressure to affect him. If he thought something was wrong, he would stand up against it.

In other people's eyes, he was well-rounded person who lacked any major flaws. He was well-liked and respected by his peers and he was the envy of many other kids in his class.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

However, he still had a secret which he kept hidden. He had schizotypal personality disorder due to a traumatic event in his past as well as Tourette Syndrome. He was hiding it from people since he thought they would think that he was a freak. Unlike Fyodor who didn't care about what people think, Akutenshi was sensitive. The combination of these two conditions caused Akutenshi to experience extreme anxiety which made it hard for him to interact with some people. He was often picked on and mocked for his unusual behavior by people who envied him, which crushed his self-esteem and made him deeply insecure.

Eventually, the kind, helpful and thoughtful Akutenshi ceased to exist, leaving his place for an empty shell of his former self. He would often retreat into his own world where he could feel comfortable and safe. He was content in his own world and believed that the outside world was full of danger. He rarely felt the urge to venture out and make friends, he didn't bother to maintain his friendship with his former friends either, instead choosing to remain as an outsider.