28|| The Darkness Within

Hello ^-^! 

How are you all? 

I'm doing well! 

Warning! 

This chapter contains the mentions of abuse, description of injuries and smut! 

If you are uncomfortable with it, please don't read the chapter. I won't tolerate any hate comments! 

Anyway, enjoy ^-^! 

Note: By the way, I don't mean I'm not accepting criticism. I just don't want hateful comments. Of course you can criticise me about the things I do wrong as long as you are not being hurtful. 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

When Chuuya opened the door on a rainy day, he definitely didn't expect to see the person who would stand outside the door to be Dazai whose face covered with bruises.

Chuuya didn't know what to do, he felt lost, but he mustered all his courage to ask Dazai. "What happened to you?"

Dazai couldn't meet Chuuya's gaze. He gently touched his bruise and sighed. "I was in a fight..." He said softly.

Chuuya was taken aback. He had no idea what to do. He wanted to help Dazai but he didn't know how. Seeing Chuuya's hesitation, Dazai smiled sadly and spoke. "It's alright. I should have known better. Don't worry about it."

Seeing the resignation and despair in Dazai's eyes, something inside Chuuya stirred up. He stepped closer to Dazai and spoke firmly. "No, it's not alright. Who did this to you? I will make sure they pay for what they did."

Dazai was taken aback by Chuuya's determination. He smiled and spoke softly. "It wasn't anyone, really. I got into a fight and lost. I guess I was too foolish to realize the consequences."

Chuuya frowned and he definitely was not convinced. He wanted to understand what was going on. He wrapped his arms around Dazai in a tight hug and spoke softly. "I'm here now. No matter what you did, I will always be by your side."

Dazai had been living in darkness for so long that he wasn't sure how to respond. Tears started to well up in his eyes. It was in that moment that he realized that he was truly cared for. He hugged Chuuya back and whispered. "Thank you."

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

They had been living together for two years now. It had been a blissful two years and Chuuya loved coming home to Dazai more than anything else in the world. He looked forward to spending quality time with his mysterious lover.

Time with Dazai was always special. They would spend their evenings curled up together, talking about anything and everything. From books, to music, to dreams and aspirations. Chuuya was amazed by how passionate and insightful Dazai could be about a variety of topics and it was something that he loved and admired about his lover.

As these two years went by, Chuuya and Dazai grew even closer. Each morning they would share breakfast together and Chuuya could barely contain his joy when, every evening, Dazai would inevitably reach out and take his hands. They had created their own little world within their two bedroom apartment and it was one that they both cherished deeply.

As these two years went by, Chuuya fell even deeper in love with Dazai, certain that his love for the other man was something that would never change. There was a comfort in knowing Dazai was always by his side and in his heart Chuuya knew that nothing would ever get in the way of their special bond.