Rule 74 | Never drunk talk with your roommate.

"HERE, YOU NEED to have this soup

"HERE, YOU NEED to have this soup." Extending the bowl of warm soup towards me, Y/N fixed me with an unimpressed stare when instead of reaching for it, I continued to gaze up at her with a lovestruck expression, my cheek resting heavily on my palm.

I couldn't help it.

She was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen and I was too selfish to take my eyes off her.

You literally see her everyday. A part of my brain quipped as if exhausted with my Y/N-obsessed thoughts.

As if that wasn't a reason to admire her glorious beauty even more when I hadn't seen her for the last two hours!

What can I say, that particular part of my brain could be pretty fucking dumb sometimes.

Though I was clearly a genius. I couldn't think of one person who wouldn't agree considering the extreme ingenuity I'd displayed in choosing this girl as my girlfriend.

Except maybe my father... but we weren't thinking about that asshole right now.

No, we were thinking about Y/N. My beautiful, gorgeous, and insanely hot girlfriend who was currently standing in front of me looking like the sexiest woman to have walked planet Earth.

How someone could look so fucking sexy wearing pink, strawberry goddamn printed shorts and a ridiculously baggy, faded yellow t-shirt was completely beyond my comprehension. It was an awful combination. Repugnant even. But here I still was, seconds away from absolutely losing my shit as she shuffled a bit closer to me, her long, smooth legs coming into focus.

Christ, those fucking legs!

What I wouldn't give to slide my fingers along them and spread them out right now before burying my fucking face between them.

I knew what she'd taste like.

She'd taste sweet. Divine.

Like lust and intoxication and just... her.

And I would taste her till she screamed.

Fluttering my eyes closed with a low groan, I buried my face into my palms trying to push away the immensely erotic images out of my head.

Jesus fucking Christ! I really hated my mind sometimes.

But I hated how desperate I was for one taste even more.

I wouldn't even mind if she decided to take advantage of my drunken state and physically pushed me onto her bed before riding my face.

Fuck me. I had truly hit rock bottom.

"Jungkook?" Y/N's sweet, concern-filled voice snapped me out of my self-inflicted agony as her cold, soft fingers curled around mine, trying to pull my hands away. I practically shivered at the contact, slowly letting my hands fall to my lap as she immediately cupped my face to get a better look at me.