Rule 60 | Never sleep talk to your roommate.

IT WAS FINALLY the morning of Chuseok and since my mother had asked me to prepare some kimchi for the ceremonial dinner tonight, I had woken up at five in the morning to ensure that it would be at the perfect stage between being too ripe or too...

IT WAS FINALLY the morning of Chuseok and since my mother had asked me to prepare some kimchi for the ceremonial dinner tonight, I had woken up at five in the morning to ensure that it would be at the perfect stage between being too ripe or too fermented by the time we sat down to eat it.

Climbing upstairs to my room, I sleepily picked out a simple but fitted white t-shirt with long sleeves since the weather was slowly getting colder, and a slightly baggy pair of light wash wide-legged jeans for the day before entering the bathroom.

A stupid move.

There was no way I could look at this bathroom now without automatically thinking of what Jungkook had done in here... what I had done in here.

I had no idea what had possessed me to make me act so lewdly without feeling any sense of embarrassment about it.

Afterall, it wasn't everyday that I let a random guy shower in my bathroom, watching shamelessly as he jerked off to the sight of me touching myself.

It was completely out of character for me to let such a volatile and erratic emotion as lust govern me to the extent that instead of being mortified or ashamed, I felt rather exhilarated about partaking in those sinfully arousing acts with Jungkook.

As much as I hated myself for it, I could not stop thinking about that night over and over again although it had happened more than twenty four hours ago. And it was impossible to push out the painstakingly detailed imagery of my very much naked boyfriend as he showered, out of my head.

For the last twenty four hours, be it morning, noon or night, everytime I'd closed my eyes, the images of him had relentlessly pestered me, constantly replaying inside my head like a broken record I could do nothing to fix. All I'd thought about, all I'd been able to think about... was his gorgeously attractive body and I felt like a goddamn pervert.

Letting out an annoyed whine and quickly stomping my feet to let out my frustration, I took a deep breath and shut the bathroom door behind me. Trust me to have such ridiculous thoughts at five in the morning! It was still completely dark outside and my idiotic brain couldn't catch a freaking break.

Quickly stripping off all my clothes, I marched into the shower cubicle and blindly reached out for my favourite shower gel as always, only to realise that it was no longer there.

That was when it struck me. I'd been taking showers in the bathroom downstairs for the last couple of days, simply because I was too lazy to climb upstairs, and had probably left my toiletries lying there.

For a second, I contemplated putting my clothes back on and going downstairs to retrieve my things but quickly decided against it when I realised that the shower was already running and I was soaked head to toe. It would be the biggest pain to put on my old clothes on top of my wet skin and I much preferred using whatever my mother had kept here while I was gone.