Rule 52 | Never steal kisses from your roommate.

Y/N'S HOUSE WAS beautiful

Y/N'S HOUSE WAS beautiful. And I realised how much I loved being here as soon as her mother invited me in, asking me to take a seat on their cozy looking couch as she turned towards the kitchen to get the four of us something cool to drink.

"I'll do it." I offered, getting up quickly. "You must be tired after that afternoon rush. Please have a seat first."

She blinked at me, surprised. "Oh well, I appreciate the thought but uh—" She paused. "I'm afraid you might have a little difficulty finding things around here so—"

"Y/N can help me." I remarked, turning to look at the girl who was currently standing at the entrance, swapping her outdoor shoes for the indoor ones. Her curious eyes immediately snapped up to meet mine when she heard her name popping up in the conversation and I grinned, throwing her a meaningful glance. "Right, Y/N?"

"Yeah, sure." She nodded nonchalantly, before going back to neatly place her shoes in the shoe rack by the entrance. "What do you need my help with?" She asked, casually twisting her hair up in a bun and securing it with a scrunchie as she padded inside, completely clueless as to what would happen the second I got her alone.

"Preparing a cool, refreshing drink for all of us." I responded smoothly. "I make some really good mocktails, you know? And you can show me where everything is."

"Oh, okay." She shrugged, eyes widening a fraction when she felt my fingers brush against her elbow, silently urging her to get a move on already.

"Well, what do you need?" She began as soon as we stepped foot inside the kitchen. Although not huge by any standards, it still took up a decently big space and was well-equipped enough to indicate that it belonged to a chef.

"I'm not sure what kind of drink you have in mind, but sugar and salt are on the first shelf to your left, lemons, other fruits and ice are in the fridge, and if you happen to need mint by any chance, you can find that growing in a planter outside." She quickly counted off everything before turning to point at a cabinet. "All the glasses are in there and I can get them for you when you ask me to, or do you need me get them no—mmmph, Jungkook?"

"Shh, little flower." Breaking away from the quick yet fervent kiss, I whispered against her mouth, pressing her back against the counter and gripping her waist as she stared up at me dazed, her eyes wide and cheeks flushed. "The only thing I need right now is the sweetness of your mouth, so open up."

Y/N looked doubtful as her gaze flew towards the kitchen door. "But eomma is right ou—"

"One kiss." Eyes closed, I pressed my forehead to hers, my tone nearly pleading. I'd had a taste already. It would kill me to just stop there.

"Just one. I promise I'll get to work after that." I repeated, breathing in her familiar, addictive scent while she stood there contemplating, her slender hands gripping my shirt softly as she bit her lip.