Rule 27 | Don't challenge your roommate.

"I DON'T CARE if you're tired! You have to take me flyboarding with you or I'm not eating anything

   "I DON'T CARE if you're tired! You have to take me flyboarding with you or I'm not eating anything."

I scowled at the threat lingering in Seok Mi's shrill, high-pitched voice, annoyance simmering deep in the pit of my stomach as she haughtily crossed her arms over her chest, glaring at me like a spoilt brat used to always getting her way.

She'd been at it for five-minutes straight now, pestering me in her sharp, headache-inducing speech to try and convince me to take her flyboarding since the moment Y/N and I had come back to the shore. It was just another one of her obsessive power plays to re-establish in front of everyone else, the worth she thought she had in my life. And wasn't the first time either.

Fortunately, I didn't care enough for any of her juvenile tactics to give a fuck about what she would do if she didn't get what she wanted.

"Well, no one's forcing you to." Shrugging, I shot her a curt, disinterested look before stepping around her and walking towards the beach chairs where the rest of the boys were seated, just soaking in the sun.

"You sure were cool out there, weren't you?" Jimin smirked at me, pulling himself into a sitting position as soon as I slid into the chair beside him.

I shook my hair out of my eyes nonchalantly, trying not to give away my satisfied expressions. "You think?"

"Oh, I definitely think so." He remarked playfully, his amusement growing as he lowered his glasses to flash me a knowing look. "But I'm pretty sure your roommate would be in a much better position to tell you that."

I couldn't help but grin at that, shaking my head as my gaze inadvertently followed Y/N running along the beach, sheer delight written across her beautiful, sun-kissed face as Makenzie chased after her, splashing water onto her dainty frame.

Breathless sounds of pure ecstasy fell from Y/N's parted lips, her bright eyes widening in surprise and blissful exhilaration every time she was inches away from being caught, the sound of her soft, ringing laughter swirling with the sound of the waves crashing into the rocks and floating towards us in a mix of ecstasy and mischief.

As cheesy as it was, I couldn't take my eyes off her. It was ridiculous how she seemed to get prettier with every day that I spent with her. It was hard to wrap my head around it. And trying to rip my gaze away when she was there happily prancing around in the water, dressed in that alluring little swimsuit that clung to her curves perfectly, covering enough to be deemed modest but still leaving little room for my wandering imagination, was physically torturous.

"You can stop staring now, lover boy." Jimin's teasing comment forced me to turn my attention back to him as he drawled, lying back comfortably on his chair. "Or at least try to be more discreet about it."

"Says the one who claimed to be in love with her less than a week ago." I threw a look at him.

I couldn't really blame him for thinking he was attracted to Y/N, despite his conflicted yet much stronger feelings towards Makenzie. Y/N did have that naive charm about her, one that could disarm you in the most unexpected of ways.