53. Game Over

Dedicated to zeela02Min-areamyloveiswriting7
Creepy_Track_1616 LeeKnowYall

Those who voted and didn't get mention here will obviously be mentioned in upcoming chapter ❤️

Third Person's POV:

Upon seeing the post on the forum, Ji-ah's eyes widened in shock and disbelief. The words in the post cut deep:

"The cyberbully we were searching for isn't anyone else but Kang Su Jin from class 5. I heard Kang Su Jin confess to her misdeeds with my own ears. I was inside the stall and I heard the entire argument, even recorded it. I've shared that video with all of you. Kang Su Jin cunningly posted Lim Ju Gyeoung's photos and videos on the forum out of jealousy over Lee su ho, and cleverly shifted all the blame onto Hwang Ji Ah."

"It's astounding how innocent she appears on the surface, "

"Jealousy can distort one's actions to such an extent. How could someone you consider a friend carry out something so malicious?"

"Her innocent face is nothing but a facade; truth be told, she isn't even that beautiful."

Every single student in the classroom was talking. All these thoughts were being exchanged, and comments were being made about Kang Su Jin, but she remained silent, unmoved. Her attention was solely fixated on Ji Ah, "You!! Did you do all of this?!" Kang Su Jin retorted vehemently, Her outburst silenced the room for a moment, and an eerie hush settled over the entire classroom

"What do you think? You believe you can ruin my life, and I'll just let it happen? You're mistaken," she threatened, her voice laced with a chilling intensity. "If I go down, I'll take you down with me." Kang su jin shouted at the top of her lungs.

Ji Ah wasn't prepared for any of this. She had never imagined that things would take such a drastic turn. She had hoped for a quiet resolution, without tarnishing anyone's reputation, but this confrontation, this spectacle-it was beyond her wildest dreams, or rather, nightmares.

" Su Jin, please listen to me," Ji Ah attempted to calm her, but Kang Su Jin had no intention of remaining quiet. "No! You listen to me," she exclaimed with anger, "in fact, all of you listen to me." She turned her gaze away from Ji Ah, looking towards the entire class. All eyes were on her, witnessing the drama unfold in hushed silence.

"This girl suddenly appeared in the middle of a semester. Did anyone ever wonder why? What could possibly compel her to leave a dream destination like America that she didn't even wait to finish a freaking semester? Why, Ji Ah? Any particular reason you couldn't continue High school?"

A discussion erupted in the class because Kang Su Jin's words had struck a nerve with everyone. "Has anyone ever thought that this seemingly innocent girl might not be as innocent as she appears?" "Kang Su Jin, that's enough, you've gone too far," Lim Ju Gyeoung tried to meddle in, but Kang Su Jin didn't let Lim Ju Gyeoung talk. "You can't silence me; today, I'm going to reveal the truth"

"So everyone..." Kang Su Jin looked back at the whole class and pointed a finger at Ji ah"This girl, couldn't finish her semester because she overdosed on drugs and almost killed herself. She's a psycho drug addict, who got so lost in the grip of addiction that she couldn't even spare herself."

The classroom fell into a stunned silence, followed by gasps her words echoed like a heavy hammer in the air. The atmosphere was tense, and emotions were running high. The accusations and revelations were tearing through the fabric of trust, making way for nasty assumptions.