33. Couple things

Third Person's POV:

"I'll sing it to you whenever you want" Han seojun said looking at his girlfriend with a faint smile on his lips, she chuckled nuzzling her nose with his, and Han seojun's smile stretched wider. "What is going on here?" They both got startled at the sudden voice and turned to find Han Go woon standing a few feet away looking like a grinch on Christmas eve. With her arms crossed over her chest, she walked up to the new couple, Ji ah wanted to curl into a ball and never resurface again.

She tried to push Han seojun away, trying to be not that harsh like last time but he tightened his grip around her shoulders and pulled her closer. "What are you doing let me go!" Ji ah tried to struggle out of his grasp, but he also wrapped his other arm around her front keeping her in place. "None of your business, go back to studying" Han seojun hushed his sister away, not even batting an eye. The fact that she found them kissing didn't seem to bother him at all.

On the other hand, Ji ah was squirming like a worm under her gaze, she nudged his chest with her elbow getting a painful oounff! out of his mouth as his grip loosened and Ji ah got up frantically. "Go woon-ie! we didn't mean to break it to you like that, I know you consider me your sister and Han seojun is your brother It must be so awkward and weird for you, I swear I didn't mean to fall for him, we just happened to like each other...." Ji ah stopped blabbering when Han Go woon placed her hand on her shoulder "Uni!", she paused looking her in the eyes "You're my ideal sister-in-law" with that she hugged her affectionately and Ji ah sighed with relief.

Han seojun was now standing next to them, rubbing his chest. Han Go woon let go of Ji ah and Han seojun messed up her hair like he always does but this time his sister didn't mind, instead she just smiled "Please don't tell Emmo yet, we'll tell her once Omma is back" Ji ah asked her "Sure but there's one condition, just keep the PDA low around me" Go woon said "Don't bother with her' Han seojun told Ji ah brushing past his sister, purposely hitting her shoulder that made Go won-ah stumble upon her feet.

"Yah! Oppa! Will you try to be normal when I'm trying to be nice?" She yelled at his retreating figure "With that condition of yours? What am I supposed to do when I feel romantic huh?" He said sarcastically, looking over his shoulder from where he was standing at the kitchen counter now, opening ramen packets for a possible movie night to treat his sister after her studying "Well I'll feel shitty single you know?!" She shouted back at him with a pout.

"If it's that hard, why don't you say yes to that cute guy from school" Ji ah wiggled her eyebrows, she was teasing Go woon about Lim ju yeoung "There's a guy!?" Han seojun transformed into the protective brother mode, and the ramen+chill plan got overthrown by their banter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ji-ah was back at the cafe with Lim Ju gyeoung by her side, her muscles were stiff again and she was feeling lethargic due to her constant hectic routine.

Ji-ah was discussing their plan for Su ah's surprise birthday party tonight but Lim Ju gyeoung was not into it, when she got tired of babbling to herself for almost half an hour Ji-ah decided to address the elephant in the room.

Ji-ah: "what's wrong? You're even more down than yesterday, did you not talk to Lee su ho?" She asked him throwing away the rag in frustration.

Lim Ju: "We aren't really talking"
Ji-ah: "Why?"
Lim ju: " Did you see Su Jin's Instagrams post last night?"
Ji-ah recalled scrolling through her Instagram and stumbling upon her post, it was a photo of a beautiful painting Ji ah even dropped a comment.
Ji-ah: "Yeah... What about it?" Ji-ah couldn't understand how that was supposed to have any link with her rift with Lee su ho.
Lim ju: "Well that picture was taken in Lee su ho's apartment." Lim Ju finished with an audible sigh.