6.Apology

Seo-jun's POV:
                         "Slurp!! Slurp!!' I turned to look at Lim ju gyeoung, slurping a now finished coffee and struggling to chew the leftover ice cubes in the plastic cup.  We were inside an elevator at the mall to buy Goo won-ah's birthday present and I was totally regretting it, especially after what happened in the cosmetics store.

"Her? Me? No way" I must be going crazy, The elevator pinged and the door was about to get closed when a whole group of people in pink shirts entered, pushing me and Ju gyeoung into the corner. I put my hands on the wall, to support my weight and maintain distance between us "It's happening for the second time now I mentally cursed at this situation, it was not helping me in any way. "Move away you'll get makeup on you," she said to me and I nodded

She couldn't even bear me being a little close to her. Due to exceeded capacity, the guys left the elevator and I moved away from Ju Gyeoung heaving a sigh of relief  However my relief couldn't last long enough when Lee su stopped the lift and tried to drag Ju gyeoung out of there. Why does he treat her like an object like she's entitled to him? 

That pissed me off, HE pissed me off, so I stopped him by holding on to ju gyeoung's arm. It looked like a game of tug of war. Lim ju gyeoung was right in the doorway, soon to be squished, Acting upon his broken fight or flight instincts Lee su ho pushed multiple buttons at a time, and now, all of us were stuck in there.

To add the cherry on top, Lim ju gyeoung couldn't control herself anymore because according to her I had bought her an extra-large coffee. I banged the doors and luckily they managed to free us pretty quickly. Within seconds, she sprinted out of there, leaving our mouths hanging open.

It was going to be a great day but Lee su ruined it, Aishh! I couldn't keep in my disappointment. I walked out of the building to see that it was snowing outside and Lim ju gyeoung was standing with that baseball freak under his umbrella. Great!!
Why is every guy after the girl I like?

"You are smitten!" I turned around to find Hwang Ji-ah smirking at me. 'What?" I tried to pretend that I didn't know what she was talking about but in reality, I knew really well what she was implying "You know some people don't know what they want and some know exactly what they want but they are hesitant to admit but only those who are prepared can grasp the opportunity"

 I simply ignored her miserable attempt at being a philosopher "What are you doing here?" I deliberately changed the topic "I'm here for fishing at a mall" Trynna be sarcastic with me?! Not happening, cuz I'm not in the mood. "I was shopping for Goo won-ah it's her birthday right?" she told me upon seeing that blank look on my face. 

 The mention of Goo-won reminded me of the conversation I had with her regarding Ji ah It was clearly a misunderstanding and I should try to clear things up otherwise it will weigh me down. "I should get going" Ji ah announced, bringing me back cuz I apparently zoned out, since when do I zone out? People tend to zone out in their fantasies when they see me. Nit the opposite..!

She was Just about to leave when I called her out "Hwang Ji-ah!" She turned around with a puzzled look on her face, maybe she wasn't expecting this, I scratched the back of my neck, trying to figure out the appropriate things t o say to her.