11.The perks of childhood

Third Person's POV:

Despite their determination to not sleep at night, all the girls slept peacefully all night long because of exhaustion. After spending time with Han seo-jun and the other boys Ji-ah felt content, she was emotionally recharged, they felt like her people and she slept well with joy. The next day began and Ji ah went back to her usual attire Hoodie

All of them were now sitting in a big circle playing with the lie detector, including Han seojun and surprisingly Lee su as well. Ji-ah was also participating this time, since she didn't do anything yesterday, she was sitting next to Han seojun who was opposite to Lim Jukyung. Everyone was throwing questions at each other, it was Lee su's turn and he was asked about his first kiss, he went blank and didn't say anything for wasting too much time everyone hit him with a toy hammer. Lee su ho asked Han seojun to choose between friendship and love, not waiting for a millisecond han seojun chose love and the lie detector signaled for a truth. Han seojun smiled and Lee su didn't look happy,

"Are they fighting over Lim gyeoung?"Ji-ah thought to herself and everyone hit Han seojun for his corny answer

"Are they fighting over Lim gyeoung?"Ji-ah thought to herself and everyone hit Han seojun for his corny answer. Tae hyun turned the lie detector towards Ji-ah "Who do you love more, Your omma or appa?" this question caught her off guard. what was she supposed to say when she didn't have a mother or a father, she had them once. But she had to part ways with her father and her mother was present yet absent at the same time so she didn't have a sane answer. It was a simple question for others but for her, nothing could be more complex, She remained quiet for God knows how long contemplating in her head what to say when her phone started ringing, it was halmeoni "I have to take this call" she said to no one in particular and excused herself from the group. Han seojun followed her as she walked away from the group, being a softy which he surely is, he got concerned when Tae hyun asked her that question, he was going to cut in but the phone call did that job for him, but he still felt the urge to go check up on her, especially after the little gesture she showed last night and how he treated her yesterday, so he got up as well and went after her.

"Omma" That's the first thing she said after picking up the phone, she was overwhelmed by her emotions at that time, and halmeoni saved her from public humiliation. "Ji ah-ya! How are you doing? Did you sleep well last night?" Hearing her simple, motherly questions made her even more emotional and she broke into tears, not because she was too affected by Tae hyun's question, but because she was crying with gratitude, she realized that she knew her answer all along, she loves her halmeoni more than anyone, she is both her mother and father. Hearing her sniffing on the other side, made her grandmother concerned for her "Are you ok? Did Someone say anything?' she asked her.

Ji-ah wiped her tears quickly and composed her voice "Dae! I'm fine, I just miss you that's why I got emotional when I heard your voice"

"Aigo! my little girl"

"Tell me about yourself omma, are you feeling well? did you get sick again?" Ji-ah asked her.

"Yeah! yeah! I'm fine, I'm staying at Mi hyang's for the time being, she's behaving like a full-time nurse, Aishh! it gets so annoying sometimes." Ji-ah chuckled at this, she sounded almost like Han seojun "Are you eating properly? I heard that it's cold there, keep yourself warm ok? and share those hand warming packs with Han seojun as well, that boy can't bear cold weather" Halmeonim said.