29. Koi no Yokan

Third Person's POV: 

Han seojun declined the call for the umpteenth time as he walked to the music room, Move entertainment has been a pain in his ass since this morning. It's been so hard to sit in that music room and not think about the filthy industry, he never thought that he'd sing ever again but he did a stupid mistake on the field trip and now Han seojun has to take this stupid music class again. Mr. Han asked for his career form also and he's unsure how long he can keep him on hold. "What else can I do besides singing? Never thought about that but what now?"

Han seojun entered the music room and immediately looked for Ji-ah, he spotted her and was just about to go sit with her but Lim ju gyeoung beat him to it. "Why can't they ever leave her alone?"  he thought and sat at the last bench. Ji-ah was sitting ahead on the opposite side and Han seojun had a clear view of her, sitting in the same seat he used to stare at Lim ju gyeoung, but now things have changed for the better.

 Ji-ah was sitting ahead on the opposite side and Han seojun had a clear view of her, sitting in the same seat he used to stare at Lim ju gyeoung, but now things have changed for the better

The teacher's voice broke his trance bringing him back to reality"Han seojun stop staring at Hwang Ji-ah and listen to your teacher please!" she said, being her usual cheery self. "Dae!' Han seojun cleared his throat, completely embarrassed at being caught staring. Ji-ah turned her head and looked back at him, She was sure that he was staring at Lim ju gyeoung and not her.

"I was calling you to the front to sing for us today, I heard that you're slowly getting back to singing," she said excitedly, Han seojun couldn't refuse this time because he brought this on himself. He walked to the front and saw the guitar the other instrument present in the music room was a huge piano, which was usually played by the teacher but today she had her eyes on someone else to play it for her. "Hwang ji-ah !" she called out and Ji-ah got up from her seat immediately, "I went over your previous school record and I found out that you play piano," she addressed her.

Han seojun's eyes shifted to her instinctively, How many skills does this girl have up her sleeves? "Dae! It was compulsory for every student to take music lessons in middle school and learn to play an instrument of their choice, so I learned to play the piano" Ji-ah told everyone. "Oh lovely! Finally, I get to witness some raw talent go on you two, move us with your talent" The teacher said energetically.

Han seojun went ahead and lifted up the guitar, Ji-ah walked past him and sat on the piano bench, she started playing, and as soon as the first note hit he recognized the song and started strumming.

Han seo jun: I wanna be with you and I wanna stay with you

just like the stars shinning bright you're glowing once more

His mind was flooding with so many memories, his eyes locked with Lee su ho's sitting among the students and just after singing two lines Han seojun could feel a lump in his throat, All he could hear was Se yeon-ah's voice. His last words, the moments they shared, He sang and Lee su ho played the pain. His eyes were stinging and he closed them to keep the tears from falling. He was afraid If he tried to sing he would cry. "It was all because of those damn phone calls I have been receiving from Move Entertainment" Han seojun told himself. "Singing wasn't this hard. I loved it, We had such a bright future ahead, why did life have to turn out like this?" All these thoughts were blocking his senses and he was about to take off the guitar and walk away but she came to his rescue again.