16. Behave like rain and fall for me

Third Person's POV:                                                                                                                                                     Han seo jun was really enjoying now, Ji-ah even took a selfie of them, sitting on the merry go round horses, and they chose those weird headbands for each other as well, Han seojun got her the one with Devil's horns and she got him the bunny ears,

the bunny ears reminded han seojun of se yeon again when they celebrated his debut so, he wore the bunny ears remembering his late friend, being with Ji-ah reminds him a lot about se yeon but it doesn't make him sad, his mood doesn't get sour, he doesn't feel low instead he recalls them as happy memories the best days of his life when he was the happiest

and as strange and unbelievable as it may sound he has been feeling the same around this girl lately. Sometimes he thinks that she does this on purpose to distract him from feeling low about his love life. 

They went on many other rides, Ji-ah's favorite one and the teacups, the dodging cars even on the monorail, it helps to get a better view of the theme park according to han seojun and now they were probably on their last one for tonight, the Ferris wheel,  the ride which gives the best view of the whole city.

Ji-ah was looking outside the glass, the city looked beautiful at night, with all those little lights blinking at her, the view was breathtaking, but the most epic view for her was of Han seojun's face.

He was not sulking anymore, he looked at ease, as if he had no worries on his mind, just living in the moment and she did that to him, that feeling was so fulfilling for her like she was meant to do it, making him happy made her happy,

what is this feeling? she thought when Han seojun turned to look at her and their eyes locked, and for the first time Han seojun could see the warmth in her eyes even with that bold eyeliner on, some eye contacts are mad awkward and some are mad attractive, to Ji-ah it was the second one,

she could hear her heart pounding so hard against her chest, she was afraid it may jump out any second. " Maybe I do like him" realizing what she felt towards this boy was overwhelming, She isn't a person who runs away from reality, this is what she is best at. Accepting whatever life throws her way because the sooner you accept the reality the better you will cope with it, whether it's something good or something horrific.

After the reality check, it's up to you what you want to do with it, embrace it? or get rid of it? They just met a month ago, How can she catch feelings for someone in such a short time span, but it is what it is. She likes Han seojun and she is not going to fool herself that she doesn't because, in the end, it's useless.

Trying to convince yourself to believe a lie is lame. You can fool others but not yourself. This newfound revelation excited yet scared her, both at once but the excitement was a bit more than the fright though. 
-------------------------------------------------------

It was around 7 pm and they decided to get something to eat and head home afterward, "Where are the others?" Ji-ah said as she scanned the crowds for Kim cho rong, Man sik, or anyone, she finally spotted them a few feet away, "There they are!" she announced pointing towards them.

"Let's go" she said and Han seojun followed her, with his hands buried in his pockets, the bunny ears still on his head. "Guys! Let's go for dinner, I'm hungry after all this walking around " She said while rubbing her tummy with one hand, Kim cho rong looked at her with a weird expression, Ji-ah noticed that he looked almost pale.

" Kim cho rong. Are you ok?" Han seojun asked him out of concern. "He ate too much and then took the roller coaster, ended up puking on my shoe," Man sik said with a disgusting expression looking at his drenched shoe.