3.Han seojun

Ji-ah's POV:
               I had been standing in front of the mirror for the past 15 minutes, I was dressed in my uniform and Goo-won would be here any minute, We'll be going to school together since I'm going to the same school as her no surprise at all. The girl's a sweetheart. She was already here to greet me the day I arrived and had helped halmeoni with all the preps. Aish!! I still regret the way I met her, I am awkward with people but with nice people. Nope... I hate it, when I do it but it's never intentional I swear.

 I was not worried about how I looked but I had heard that outer beauty and appearance are really important for Koreans they pay too much attention to how they look. They are judgemental and It's true. Last night I was watching a YouTube video about an Indian girl living in Seoul and damn that made me sick She said that she had to wear make-up all the time even when she went out to throw the trash like seriously??? The beauty standards here in Korea are dumb I feel sad for teens here.

When it comes to my looks, I don't have a skinny model-like figure but I'm decent, not overweight, I have long black hair that hangs down my back in ringlets. They resemble my father who was American, I don't look like a full Korean which ofcourse I'm not. I don't have typical hooded eyes like the Korean people my eyes are quite big actually with thick long lashes I know what you're thinking that I have blue or green eyes well sorry to disappoint you my eye color is pretty basic dark brown almost turning black but yeah what differs them is the shape.

Anything about me that speaks Korean is only my pale skin

Anything about me that speaks Korean is only my pale skin. Anyways, I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and applied some basic makeup, finishing it off with a thick black eyeliner on my eyes, It made me look bold and unapproachable and that's exactly what I go for. I took my bag and hopped down the stairs for a heavenly delicious breakfast.

After having breakfast together, Go woon and I walked to the bus stop side by side "Uni you look really pretty this uniform really suits you"
"Thanks, Goo-woni , The fact is that you are pretty that's why you find me pretty, " I told her with a smile. I had to make up for the terrible first talk.
Go woon: "No I'm not but I'm learning to put on make up I look really pretty when I put it on "
Ji ah: "Yah! If you like make-up and it feels fun then it should be the only reason for you to put it on Ok!?"

"Aish!! You sound like Oppa!!' she made a nauseous face, "By the way, Does your Oppa not like halmeoni as much as you do?'" I asked her, based on my observations from the past few days. Go woon: "Ani! It's the exact opposite actually"

Ji ah: "Really? He has not shown up, not once so I thought maybe..."

Go woon: " He's just started school again, so he's been busy"

Ji ah: "Started again?"

"Dae! Our Omma had a kidney transplant, I'm sure you're aware" Ofcourse, I was "Oppa had to quit school and work multiple jobs to run the house. Halmeoni looked after us like a mother in those hard times. Oppa loves her and she loves him too. We really are a family tied by sorrows"