20. Caution: Red Flags

Third Person's POV:

Han seojun and Hwang Ji-ah both entered their classroom to find Kim chorong and the other guys already surrounding Han seojun's seat. They all started shouting when they saw him coming in, "Han seojun you're alive!" Man sik said and they all surrounded him, trying to hug him and pushing each other away from him. Hwang Ji-ah went straight to her seat, she sat there and observed them messing around, she would have brought up the topic about Han seojun getting drunk among these clowns it would have been fun but she decided the opposite after the ordeal that took place in the staff room. She was busy organizing her books when Man sik called out her name "Hwang Ji-ah looks at so much peace, now that you are back Han seojun" He was talking to Han seojun but they were looking at her, she shifted her attention to them, Han seojun was eyeing her mischievously "Why? She wasn't at peace yesterday?" Han seojun asked Man sik, "Ani! She came rushing to our class to ask for you, she was worried sick" Man sik replied proudly as if he were delivering news of critical importance. 

Han seojun was surprised at what his friends were telling him, she was actually so worried for him? He had a bubbly feeling about this but he also felt wicked, he finally got a chance to get back at her for teasing him so much, so he was going to avail it Han seojun still sitting on his seat leaned towards Ji ah, "Really? You were missing me that much?" he asked her with a grin,

"Ani! Why would I miss you, I was just worried for Emmo and Han go-woon" she replied looking anywhere but his face, but Kim chorong and others agreed with Man sik and kept pressing the same point, Ji-ah got really flustered "I think Su-ah is calli...

"Ani! Why would I miss you, I was just worried for Emmo and Han go-woon" she replied looking anywhere but his face, but Kim chorong and others agreed with Man sik and kept pressing the same point, Ji-ah got really flustered "I think Su-ah is calling me, I was supposed to be in the lunchroom" She spoke so fast that they couldn't comprehend anything and ran away from the classroom, leaving Han seojun chuckling, fully satisfied with her reaction.

 Ji-ah sprinted to the toilet, she stood in front of the sink looking at herself in the mirror her cheeks were flushing red with embarrassment. "Aish! these jokers" she said and then couldn't control her chuckle. Ji-ah opened the faucet and splashed water on her face to get rid of the blush. She splashed water two or three times and then lifted her face up to wipe it when she noticed Kang su jin standing on the sink next to her, Ji-ah kept staring at her reflection in the mirror, Kang su jin was washing her hands aggressively, and sniffing them over and over again. "She's going to hurt herself at this rate", Ji-ah understood a lot about her by her actions, she could herself in her and she wanted to save her. Kang su jin was facing emotional distress and maybe depression. Ji-ah was lost in her own thoughts when Kang su lifted her gaze and saw Ji-ah in the mirror, she had no idea that she was standing next to her, just when Ji-ah was about to say something she left.

Nothing much happened for the rest of the school day, Ji-ah was on her way back home when she heard footsteps running toward her and then felt a presence beside her. But she didn't need to turn and look at the person to recognize who he was because he is fairly good at letting others know about his presence For example: Right now, he bumped her shoulder with his to catch her attention. But Ji-ah didn't budge and kept looking straight ahead to tik him off. "Yah!" He nudged her again, "Are you deaf?" He asked her and Ji-ah replied "I'm not, but I really want to turn into one right now "her taunt was clearly directed to him, and with that said she pulled out her air pods from her pocket and "Tada!' she showed him her weapon and stuffed them in her ears to mask his voice but her peace didn't last long as Han seojun pulled one out of her ear and put it on "Not happening," he said with a poker face, Ji-ah just rolled her eyes and they continued walking side by side, sharing the air pods and listening to her playlist. Currently, a romantic, slow song was playing "With You by Jimin and Sung-woo"
*Must listen to the song*