47. A surprise visit

Dedicated to 12345khfh kaiparker_theloml

Third Person's POV:

"I'm off!" Ji-ah shouted, leaving for school. Shutting the door behind her she turned around to find Han seojun standing on her porch with his arms open wide, and a smile so wide that his eyes got squinted and he almost looked like a cat. Instantly a smile appeared on her face in response as she ran to throw herself on him.

Han seojun wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her waist before swaying their bodies together. Han seojun pressed his lips to hers as she sighed with pleasure. Pulling apart they started walking hand in hand, their steps falling in sync.

Han seojun: "Are you getting prettier day by day? Or am I falling more and more in love with you every day?"

Ji ah: "Whatever it is, it's my gain!

"Nice earrings by the way!" Ji ah continued, as she complimented him on the gift of hers he was wearing. Han seojun never took them off instead he put on all of the pairs. They all suited him really well.
"Thanks! My girlfriend made them for me" he said with a proud/happy face.
"She must be really pretty" Ji ah asked him, playing along.

Han seojun: "She's beautiful"

Ji ah: "It must be really hard for you to keep your hands off of her!!"

Han seojun: "Nah!! (Heaving a disappointed sigh 😔) she's gay!!"

Ji ah: " She's not!.. Take that back!!..." A booming laugh erupted from his mouth cutting off her protest. "Yah!! Don't ruin the game!!" She whined and stopped in her tracks to glare at him but he continued to chuckle at her reaction.

Once the wave of mischief subsided, Han seojun took off the silver hoops and put them on her. "There.. that's better," he said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, his eyes lingered on her face for a moment then clasping their hands together he started walking again.

Han seojun: "Are you free after school today?"

Ji ah: "I am. Actually, I was going to ask you the same thing. I need your help"

Han seojun: " With what? Everything ok?" He stopped for a second to get his answer however Ji ah continued walking. "Yeah! I've decided to move downstairs into the guest room." She said nonchalantly.

Han seojun remained silent, ushering her to go on as he listened to her. "I'm always working upstairs and Omma's always by herself. If I turn the guest room into a proper studio then I can work all I want and still be around Omma"

Han seojun: "Sounds cool! I'll be there"

Ji ah: "Thanks!"

Han seojun: "Don't get too lost in your dream studio though!! We have a date this weekend, remember??"

Ji ah: "Care to tell me a little something about this surprise date of yours? You've been teasing me about it!!"

Han seojun: "It's called surprise for a reason"

"Aghh! You're such a buzz killer" she groaned at him.