50. An eye for an eye

Dedicated to callmedjango Meenu_ot7 shinebts_03

Han seojun's POV:

"Still no reply?" I shook my head at her question as we approached Prince Comics. "Maybe she's busy" Ji ah suggested which made me chuckle and give her a "You're a dummy" look. Prince Comics was never busy, so Go woon-ah worked here because she didn't have to work at all. "I'll just go and get her," she said, rolling her eyes at me before entering the comic store.

My eyes trailed her figure until it disappeared behind the doors when I heard a distant rumbling of an engine. Seconds later a cab stopped just a few feet away from the store and its door burst open as three girls stepped out. The mere sight of them put me on edge. That git had been awfully quiet since Lim ju gyeoung's kidnapping and a long silence can only mean trouble.

Unlike the delinquent he is, he hadn't done anything to retaliate or take revenge so, Are they after my baby sister now? Are they going to go after her to get back at me? A million thoughts were racing through my mind

"It's this way" Park se mi instructed the other girls, the sense of command audible in her voice as the two girls followed her like faithful dogs. They didn't even spare a glance in my direction or at the comic store, instead, they went straight to the adjacent street.

The street that leads to

The street that leads to... her. Nobody deserves any harm because of my stupid choices of connecting with the wrong people. Moreover, I don't want to harbor any feelings towards Lim ju gyeoung, no empathy, no nothing... not even guilt.

If they were not here to cause any trouble, Then I had no reason to interfere. I would be happy to leave them alone but In order to make sure of that, I followed them, maintaining a safe distance between us. Apparently, everything seemed normal until they took a right turn and entered her street. "She lives here? What a dumpster!" They snickered, resembling those witches with long, crooked noses always riding their brooms looking for their next prey.

Before they could bang on her door, or do anything reckless I pulled Park se mi into the nearby alley. Her minions automatically followed after like flies sought after poop.

 Her minions automatically followed after like flies sought after poop