Chapter Fourteen

Chapter 14

London ran her small hands back and forth over Quanndel's chest. He looked down at her, his eyes closing every other second, and smiled. She got up and sat on top of him, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I'm not in a rush to have sex with you but it would be nice." she whispered.

She kissed his neck and he kept silent for a few minutes before replying, "I know. I'm just waiting for the right time because I know how girls are, wanting everything to be special."

"I'm guilty of that but with us it doesn't have to be all set up. Just make love to me," she replied. London kissed his lips, neck, then chest. Quanndel just laid there and she could tell he was trying to keep himself under control but in no time he was going to be begging her to keep going. London couldn't wait any longer for him, she had gotten bored with Lemarques and was now ready to see what Quan could tender.

Her body shivered once his cool breath came in contact with her soft skin. "Quanndel, make love to me" London said in her solemn yet seductive tone.

"Tell me exactly what you want me to do to you." he whispered. Before she could open her mouth, he flipped her over on her back and was now holding himself up above her with the help of his hands. London anxiously watched him leave a trail of kisses down to her navel. He looked into her eyes and she was biting her lip as he did so.

Quanndel pulled London's legs apart and ran his hands up and down her inner thighs meanwhile she was taking off her top. He unbuckled the shorts, revealing her laced pink underwear. "First, I want you to-"

"Hold up," he said. She reached for him but he was at the door already with his shirt in hand. He cracked it open to peep out and the loud banging came on the front door again.

"No, don't go. It isn't anybody, come back in here." London got off of the bed and stood in front of the door so he wouldn't go out. Whoever was knocking could wait because she was determined to have this man before the night was over. It was weird how eager she was to have sex but she paid it no mind. London placed her hands on his chest pushing him back over to the bed. He laid back and she climbed atop of him.

She leaned down to kiss him but the knocking came again and he got up, causing her to fall on the bed. "Since you like to open doors in someone else's houses why don't you stay out there with them?" She threw his clothes at him along with his shoes. Quanndel stared at her in disbelief.

"Go! You've been anxious to open and now you hesitating!" Her voice raised without her even meaning to. It was just that she wanted him so badly and whenever things didn't go her way she got upset. It was her way or no way whatsoever.

"Calm down, how do you know it isn't your sister or Destinny?"

"Let's see, I know it isn't Francis because she's working and it isn't Destinny because that bitch may be somewhere with a dude." she retorted.

Quanndel glared at her before walking out of the bedroom to see who was knocking like they were the police. London followed behind him, still in just her shorts and bra. He reached for the doorknob and opened the door.

London sighed heavily as Destinny came into her sight. Quanndel stepped aside and let her inside without the permission of London. She was hoping that this girl wasn't looking to give an apology because she wasn't about to accept anything from her. But Destinny could gladly accept the fact that London was not about to converse with her like things were all cool. She remembered vividly what she had seen and it was her supposedly friend coming out of the room with Jeremy. It was foul and fake, and now the two of them look and feel stupid.

"Can I talk to her in private?" Destinny inquired.

Quanndel nodded then walked past London to the bedroom. She wanted to follow him but she also wanted to give the broad in front of her a piece of her mind before.

"I know you know what had been going on now and I want to explain myself. London, you interpreted the whole situation wrong. I was dressing out to go onstage and he came in there, and was forcing me to lie on Quanndel for him and after I refused," she took a deep breath and a tear slipped from her eye. "He said that he was going to shoot me if I didn't have sex with him."

London thought for a moment.

"I'm not giving you sob stuff to get our friendship back because that's the last thing you're probably worried about. Jeremy really done this and I do regret it, but I sort of don't because I helped Quanndel out. And if you really want to stay loyal to Quanndel then I suggest that you tell him Jeremy is looking for a come-up and will do just about everything to get it. J has a whole lot planned up so Quan should really lay low until further notice."

London nodded her head. Destinny had valid points but how in the hell was she supposed to know she wasn't lying? She sighed and rubbed her forehead. This whole Quanndel beefing with every person in the city was getting old to her. OK, Jeremy did try to get with her but now they're making things really bigger than what they really are in her eyes. It was a simple fight that turned into this whole fiasco.

"OK, thank you, Destinny." London said, rubbing her temples. Her ex-friend stood up from the sofa and made her way to the door.

"Put on some clothes, too." She laughed while walking out of the house and a small snirk came across London's lips.

She walked back to the bedroom where Quanndel was laid down, popping his fingers while looking up at the ceiling. He sat upright then stood up from the bed and began putting on clothes as she watched. London was sure that he had heard the conversation and was probably leaving to straighten things out. She shook her head, sighing. What about him making love to her?

"I got to--"

"Go on, Quanndel."

He furrowed his eyebrows together. "Are you sure, Lo?"

"Yeah, go handle your business."

"For--"

"Handle your business," she said to him, shooing him away from her. If he needed to leave then she sure wasn't going to hold him back.

Quanndel walked out of the bedroom without another word and her phone vibrated on the end table as he did, so she reached for it. On the caller I.D was Lemarques's name. Every time she reminded herself to change that to some other name she quickly forgot.

Here they go again..