Chapter Four

Chapter 4

London had been wanting to ask the question for so long. It was always on her mind, bothering her and sometimes she would over-think the situation. After all that over-thinking and analyzing, she finally worked up the courage to ask him. She desrved to know the answer because she has been waiting for him for what feels like forever. What does that girl have that she doesn't?

"So, why don't you break up with her?"

The question lingered in the small space between the two. Lemarques looked down and back up at her. Into her eyes and said, "Because I can't. I love both of you but I'm in love with her, London."

She managed a small smile and nod. Her insides were falling apart into some deep aperture, though. The words repeated themselves inside of her head, and stabbed at the middle of heart. She had that funny rollercoaster feeling in her stomach and immediately knew that she was in love with him. Her heart was letting her know that she needed this man and wanted this man in her life, no matter the circumstances. If she had to kill to call this man hers, then that's exactly what she would do.

London pressed her lips to his and as they tongued one another down, she unzipped his jeans. Something clicked in her head, reminding her that there was Quanndel. The one who didn't take her for granted and looked at her with so much passion in his eyes and not with infatuation. The one who actually had feelings for her and wanted to be with her.. But she just couldn't stop herself from touching this man. He just put her on a different level and made her feel as if nothing else even mattered. That's what love does, right?

London used her forearms for support as she watched Marques take off his shirt. She ran her hands over her stomach before leaning forward and unbuckling his pants for him to speed things up. All she wanted was to feel him inside of her, him placing light kisses on her cervix with his manhood.

Lemarques looked down at the beautiful girl in front of him. The bad thing is this beautiful girl was on her knees and that's somewhere his lady never places herself. But this female could never be one of those because she had some type of crazy addiction to him and his sex game, but the sex was the best and you can't just pass up on it like that. He knew that he was putting his girl and himself in danger by messing with this chick, but he knows that London is a little bit more safer than that. She always insisted that they have sex with condoms so she would be saying the same thing to other men, right? He just couldn't risk giving his girl something that she couldn't get rid of, but he couldn't stop himself. It felt too good. Having sex had always been his secret addiction up until he met Ashanti but each time he comes across a girl like London, he finds himself getting involved with them.

London innocently looked up at him while standing up from her position on the ground. She leaned into kiss him but he dogded it and laid on the bed with his hands relaxing behind his head.

The next morning London woke up to see that the house was oddly quiet. Francis was out with Reggie. Lemarques was still laying in her bed, unbeknownst to what time of the day it was and how many missed calls he had from Ashanti and her friends.

London looked over at the person beside her. His eyes were squinted and she knew that is how he always slept, with his eyes slightly open and thought it was cute. Anything was cute on him just because he was Lemarques. Funny how last night she hated this man with her all but now that he's in her presence all those feelings were lost somewhere. She felt happy that he was still in her bed because he rarely stayed over, and she never got to cook for him. Not once since they had began their little affair.

His phone vibrated on the end table and nearly fell off but she caught it in her hand, and pulled it up to her eyes. On the caller I.D. was none other than the bitch Ashanti. London wanted to text her regardless of the consequences and state that her man was in another woman's bed. But she deleted all the calls and placed the phone back in its place on the table, before getting up and walking to the bathroom connected to her bedroom.