Chapter Three

Chapter 3

London knew that Quanndel was outside impatiently waiting for her but she kept looking at herself in the pair of jeans that she picked out. They were cute, but she didn't feel like it looked good enough for him. She's more of a dressy girl so dressing just casual to go to the movies was a hard thing for her to do. She turned to the side and looked at the view of her side profile in the mirror.

Francis was standing in the doorway, eating ice-cream, watching her sister struggle to accept the outfit. "Just throw on a skirt and get outta here. He is down there waiting on you" she finally spoke.

London quickly walked out of the bedroom and over to her closet. The outfit that she had her eyes set on in the first place was hanging up. A pair of black leggings and a floral button-up shirt.

Quanndel laid his hand on the horn while contemplating blowing it or not. The movie was just getting into the previews which meant they had only a small amount of time left. He watches as the door opens and her figure appears in the doorway with her sister following behind. Francis waved at him and he waved back, still looking at the beauty in front of his car.

London got inside of the car and Quanndel leaned over to retrieve his kiss, but she played him and turned her head to grab the seatbelt. He chuckled and after London had realized what she had done, she laughed lightly. "Bae, I'm sorry."

Bae? It was her first time ever calling him that and she didn't find anything wrong with it, she didn't either so the two of them acted as if it was never said. "It's cool. Come're" She cupped his face in her hands while looking into his green eyes and then kissing those plump, soft, delightful lips that seemed to always seduce her.

The two arrived at the movies and it was jam packed with teenagers and other adults. London didn't mind that so many people were going to see the same movies as them but she did mind if any of these kids invaded her privacy with her man or disrespected her.

They interlocked hands while walking up to the doors. A few people were standing in the line and she was hoping that the tickets didn't sell out before they got up there. London had been secretly looking forward to this because she would get to relax in his arms whenever something scary happened then she would stay there to make him wrap his strong arms around her. The image of her laying in his arms the night when he came over revivved itself and a sheepish smile spread across her face.

Quanndel pulled out his credit card and handed it to the boy behind the counter. London excitedly squeezed his hand as the boy handed over the tickets. Quanndel couldn't help but smile because he loved seeing how jittery she was over this. What was making her so happy to see a movie? Was it because she hadn't been in a long time? He hadn't been to the movies since he was around sixteen or seventeen years old so the new high-tech stuff they had going on was new to him.

No one was sitting on the same row as them so Quanndel decided that he would mess around with her. "Aye" He whispered in her ear. "Gimme a kiss"

London was sort of taken aback that he wanted a kiss right here, right now. It was very quiet and the people behind them seemed engrossed into their business. Why did he want to do this? She had kissed in the movies before so it was no big deal but there was parents with preteens in here. "The kids though"

"So? It's just a kiss and I'm sure they be out there doing worse" He gripped London's hand and moved it to his chest. She lifted her head up and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. His eyes glistened and she turned her head quickly to the screen so he wouldn't have to see her blushing.

Her phone rang through the movie and it lit up the section. She quickly locked it and looked up at Quanndel. He was so interested in the movie that he didn't even notice the awkward stare she was giving him. London stretched before standing up and making her way through the aisle. Quanndel looked back for a split second but the movie pulled him back in, and he knew that she would be back. No need to stay on her heels the whole time even though he wanted to. He wanted to make sure no man was trying to steal his prize. He had been through a lot of relationships that ended abruptly due to different problems, and he didn't want to lose her because he was hoping that this would be different. She just seemed so seldom to him and all he wanted to was treat her right and keep her.