Chapter Nine

Chapter 9

Lemarques looked at Ashanti's beautiful face resting on the pillow. His erection became bigger as he eyed her lips and long eyelashes. He reached under the covers and touched the small bow on the front of her underwear. Marques slid underneath the covers and rubbed her thighs. He rarely done this but tonight she was about to get it.

"Marques, get up." Ashanti scooted further away from him but he followed until her back was against the headboard.

"Fuck, Ashanti. You haven't been giving me anything since we agreed to start doing things to make this relationship better." he said, laying back down again.

"No, we don't need to have sex to make our relationship better. What I need is for you to stop being so childish. I can give you credit and say you have been good for the past two weeks, but I still don't feel right. But this woman's intuition is telling her differently. If you have to tell me something then you better tell me now."

"Here you go accusing me of cheating because I want to have sex. Baby, I'm a man with needs just like the rest of those men you've been with prior to me, and if you don't give it to me then I'll go and get it from someone else just like the men prior to me." He stood up from the bed and walked over to the armchair in the corner of the room.

He grabbed his shorts that were on the back and then stepped into them with her watching in disbelief. He had finally got out what he had been wanting to say to her for so long. If only it was that easy to tell her that he does have a girl on the side and she gives him the most amazing sex he's ever experienced.

Ashanti got out of the bed. "Lemarques, I'm sorry." He continued to tie his basketball shorts, not caring for what she had to say. "Babe, please listen to me."

Lemarques grabbed his hoodie and then shoes. He was going over to London's house and he was going to apologize to her and make her feel better than she probably has in a couple of days. He just knew that she was missing him because he was missing her also.

"Lemarques, where are you going?" Ashanti yelled. He stood up and then grabbed his keys from the dresser. She followed him to the door with her hand tugging at his hoodie. "Talk to me! Where in the hell are you going?"

He opened the door and walked out of the house. She followed him into the cold air in just her bra and panties. Lemarques stopped and noticed that some people's lights were flipping on. What the hell kind of crazy girl is he living with? She hit him in the back with her fists repeatedly.

"Quit! Go back in the house!" he yelled, grabbing her wrists. Ashanti struggled to get out his grip. After realizing that he wasn't letting go, she spit into his face.

Marques's momma always said that it was wrong to hit a female. A few times in his life he had to remind himself of that because girls constantly pushed him to do it, but he knew that it would make him a punk and that's something he never wanted to be. No man should. But Ashanti just made him want to fight her like a man. Most times it was because of her slick ass mouth and then she loved to hit him.

He pinned Ashanti's fists to her chest and carried her back into the house while everyone watched from their windows. She was fighting to get out of his grip but he wasn't letting her go at all. "Marques, get off of me!" she screamed while kicking.

"Ashanti!" he yelled into her ear. "Please calm down!" he yelled even louder.

"Is Star(Destinny) here?" London asked the stripper. She nodded and then continued walking with her nose in the air. Acting like her shit didn't stink, London was sick and tired of it. And she was putting a stop to all their goofy antics soon. Her objective was to get the respect that she deserved from all of these foul females.

Destinny looked at London as she took a seat on the bench. London sighed to let her friend know she was upset. "Aw, what now?" Destinny inquired.

They laughed with one another then London stood up to walk over to Destinny. She looked pretty nice in her outfit for the night but didn't feel too well. Her head was hurting and she refused to put anything on her face. And whenever London didn't put anything on her face, then things were bad. Destinny didn't know that because the two were still figuring each other out.

"I'm stressed" London confessed. "I haven't talked to Quanndel in a little over two weeks. I've left voicemails and even sent texts. He just won't reply to me and I don't know why, Des. All I did was ask him why he wanted to know you and then it blew up into us arguing about Jeremy feeling on me. That's the honest answer to your question."

"Hold up, he wanted to know me? Why?" Destinny was now engrossed in this situation. Why would Quanndel want to know about her? He barely knew her and she barely knew him, but she did know of him and what he was about. He had racks stacked on racks and that's a damn good look to her. She knew that his whole family was involved with the streets which was now bringing in fast money. But what about London? Destinny was a lot of things but disloyal wasn't one, she thought.

She looked over at London to see her going through her purse. Her long hair was flowing down her back in spiral curls, her dark brown eyes were complimented by a smoky eye shadow and her full lips were coated in lip gloss. The dress she was wearing was killer and fit her thick shape perfectly, but what did Quanndel see? Destinny felt that she had everything that London had, just ten times better.

"Yeah, he wanted to know why I didn't walk out after you. Why did you walk out anyway?"

Destinny froze up. She vowed to never tell anyone about her deepest secret and she wouldn't tell it to this female. No, not especially London because she looked so conniving. "He was disrespectful, but Quanndel was so sweet. He assured me that it was all good and that he had me. London, he's a real nice man and you should get serious with him. Just go to his place and talk to him."

"You're right. I'll do it after I leave here."

London rummaged through her purse for her house keys as she walked up the driveway. Her head was down but she could see the shadow there. She lifted her head up to see him, standing there with his bottom lip tucked. Her heart melted right then and there because he looked so sexy and the look on his face wasn't helping. She walked over to him and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

London leaned in and gave Lemarques a hug. "I missed you, don't ever do that again. I know she was the reason why you decided to cut me off for a while," she said. Her eyes stung but no tears. His squeeze tightened but she still felt nothing come out of her eyes. What happened to the sensitive Lo that was always crying whether it was tears of happiness or sadness?

"I missed you too, baby." He kissed her forehead and then London pulled away. She wanted him now so she walked over to the door and grabbed the keys out of her bag. Lemarques lifted up her dress and tugged at the back of her underwear. "Come on," she said, smiling.

London pulled the rest of her dress over her head and walked with him to the bedroom. "Hold on, I got something for you. Just go in there" she ordered. As he went into the bedroom she grabbed the lingerie that Quanndel bought and headed to the bathroom.

If he can't bring happiness to her, then another man will...