TWENTY-TWO

TWENTY-TWOSAVING THE UNIVERSE 

TWENTY-TWO
SAVING THE UNIVERSE 

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"NO OFFENSE, BUT YOUR DAD IS AN ASSHOLE."

after getting away from rachel's evil father, who oddly saved kalani and gar, the three stood in a hallway, trying to find an exit. kalani stood in between gar and rachel, trying to find her sister, whom she hasn't seen in hours. she had no idea where cassandra might have gone, but kalani was worried out of her mind. "tell me about it." rachel replied.

suddenly kalani's attention was turned towards the hallway. it began to grow in length, creating some illusion. the girl moved closer to gar, moving behind him slightly in fear. "oh, thats creepy." gar stated, grabbing kalani's hand behind him. he gave it a comforting squeeze feeling her hands shaking. "come on."

the three teens began walking down the hallway before dick yelled, "rachel! come out and play!" kalani almost tripped over the carpet when she turned around, looking at the shadow growing closer on the ground.

"come on, we need to find a way out." rachel told the group before they ran up some stairs. kalani was growing sicker by the minute, this wasn't the house layout. everything felt weird, and gar must've felt it too.

"what is happening?" the three went in the bedroom as rachel shut the door behind her. kalani began to pace, running her hand through her hair in fear. she never felt this scared before. she wanted her sister, who was MIA, and it was scaring kalani. what if he killed cassandra? what if cassandra was dead somewhere, or injured, needing someone to save her.

"its my father, he's doing this. he's trying to scare us." rachel replied making kalani look at her with wide eyes.

"guess what... is def...inately working." he looked up at the ceiling to see black begin to take over it. gar grabbed kalani by the waist, moving her closer to the boy making her tense up. "that dude, is totally messed up."

"what the hell did he do to dick?" kalani asked quickly.

"whatever he did to dick, he wants to do to us as well." rachel replied, looking at the two. kalani's face grew pale, making her look around the room. she noticed there was dry blood on the bed, causing her to walk over to it slowly. "we gotta get dick back to normal. theres gotta be some way we can reach him...make him hear me."

"hello!?" dick called out in the distance. gar immediately put kalani and rachel behind them, "rachel! where are you!?" suddenly dick banged on the door, causing the three teens jump in fear.

"this isn't right, believe me." rachel whispered. "this isn't how its supposed to end."

"shes right. it ends with us all being together." dick stated from the other side of the door. "just let me in. i just want to talk to you." rachel moved in front of the group, "thats what you wanted too? isn't it rachel. to talk to me. to get through to me. to make me see the light again. well here i am. i'm listening."