EIGHT

EIGHTJUST ONE NIGHT

EIGHT
JUST ONE NIGHT

TW: sexual content ahead
NOT SMUT

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

CASSANDRA HAD JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER WHEN SHE HEARD A KNOCK. she wrapped a towel around her body, putting her hair up in a bun. she glanced through the peephole seeing it was dick grayson, standing there awkwardly. cassandra took a sigh, opening up the door slowly, "what are you doing here?" cassandra asked quickly, feeling his eyes on her body. 

"i need to talk to you." dick replied, his eyes filled with urgency. cassandra sighed, letting dick walk in the room. he noticed alcohol was sitting on the table, half a bottle was already drank, "when did you get this?" he asked, picking it up.

cassandra shrugged, "when you were out with kory." she grabbed her clothes, dropping her towel in front of the man. she slipped on her bra and underwear, "you can have some if you want." dick stared in awe, his mouth opened slightly. cassandra turned around, their eyes locking, "do i need to do everything for you?" she joked, slipping on a t-shirt she also bought when she bought the alcohol. 

dick scoffed, grabbing a glass and filling it up, "no." cassandra chuckled, sitting on her bed. she crossed her legs when dick sat down next to her, "i just want to thank you." cassandra immediately looked at him, her eyebrow raising curiously. "don't think to much of it, you will never get another one."

cassandra smiled, "you're thanking me... why?"

"being good to the kids." dick replied, "i know it physically pains you to be kind, but i know that rachel and gar are very happy that you are there." cassandra looked down at her feet, not wanting to make eye contact. she hated awkward conversations, she despised them. she immediately stood up, grabbing the alcohol and taking a swig of it. 

she coughed slightly, "i was once like rachel, and i had no one." her and dick made eye contact, "i just want to be there for her until you figure something out, and i can leave... and kill you." she winked at the man, grabbing a hairbrush and she began brushing out her messy hair.

"you still want to kill me?" dick asked with a snarky tone.

cassandra looked at him in the mirror, "i want to, so badly." she replied with a sort of whine. needless to say, dick couldnt hide the red that appeared on his cheeks. cassandra finished brushing her hair, "i'll tie you up..." she started to walk over to dick, who seemed to be hypnotized by the beauty in front of him, "mock you for a bit..." she leaned in, grabbing her knife that laid on the bed, "and slit your throat." she put the knife to his throat, smiling widely seeing dick just glare at her.

"i really thought we had something going." dick joked, leaning back, resting on his hands. cassandra chuckled, placing the knife on the dresser. "i know you want me cass, i can see it in your eyes."