TWO

TWORESCUE

TWO
RESCUE

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

PAST

JUMPING DOWN FROM THE ROOF, entropy was screwed. blood seeped out of her stomach wound, leaving a trail behind. the night had just began for the crime in gotham, and cassandra knew that she would be targeted... again. she didn't expect to be woken up from the quickest nap of her life to a man trying to get in her pants. obviously, he ended up dead within seconds, plants shooting through his throat and choking him to death. what cassandra didn't know was that he wasn't alone. 

that was why she was running as fast as she ever could away from ten guys with big guns. blood seeped onto her hands, staining them a crimson red. her boots hit the puddles, splashing water all over her. she ran as fast as she could, plants growing behind her to create distractions. cassandra turned the corner to a man wrapping his arms around her body, she screamed, kicking her feet in the air as he threw her into the brick wall. cassandra smacked her head against the brick, her vision going blurry as she looked up at the man. he held out a gun, his finger about to pull the trigger as cassandra glared at him. a dumpster down the alley blew up, causing the man to look over. 

the villain leaped up, kicking the gun out of the man's hands. a gunshot went off, hitting a window in the distance. the brunette dodged a punch, her hand punching the man in the gut. he fell backwards on the ground, looking up at the girl in the moonlight. he couldn't see her face, and frankly, he didnt want to. blood dripped down from her nose, landing on the ground, splashing in a puddle. the world grew still for the man as he put his hands up, yelling out for anyone. the street lights broke as cassandra lifted her hand, a smirk on her bruised face. "oops." she said before a plant went straight through his heart.

the man coughed, his arms jerking as his head fell back. his body twitched, blood splattering all over the place. cassandra wiped the blood from her face, smirking as she turned around. her plants did the rest of the work, hiding the man where no one would ever find his body. the girl walked down the street, the lights above her flashing. the ground below her seemed to move as she continued to walk. blood seeped from her wound and from her head, making her wince as she reached her hand up. the liquid appeared on her hands after she touched her head, "fuck." cassandra whispered.

cassandra stopped in her tracks when she heard someone jump down, landing on the ground behind her. the brunette turned around to see robin standing there, his arms crossed as cassandra groaned. she was thankful her suit was still around her body, but she hated that she looked vulnerable and weak to the sidekick. "hey birdie." she stated, robins eyes looking at the blood on her stomach. 

robin could easily ruin her life, call in batman and she would end up dead or in the asylum. he knew that entropy was just a girl, the same age as him, broken and bruised. he didn't want to ruin her life at such a young age, even if he knew she killed many people. robin felt like he could help her, save her from the cruel world because it wasnt' kind to her. entropy and robin just looked at each other, their eyes meeting like it was the first time. robin had never seen the killer so... broken. her eyes weren't bright like they were when they used to fight.