Eternity ♾️

Next day

Author POV

Yn got admitted to hospital, so that she doesn't go through the pain and restlessness in her last days because in home there can't be much facilities like hospital. Everyone arrived last night including Tae, Mica, Taemee and the whole family.

During visiting hours everyone gathers there and talk like everything is normal but deep inside, everyone's heart was in pain and they all were crying inside just not showing in front of her. It became so difficult for them to digest the fact that she is a member of a few days only.

Jungkook was there for her even in non visiting hours. He didn't leave the room once, he didn't sleep from last night. And now it was 7 PM in the evening. Yn woke up from her nap and looked at her husband who was sitting on the couch , emerge in his own thoughts.

" Kookie"

She called him softly and he looked at her, he immediately got up and sat on the stool beside her bed. She held his hands, trying to sit , he helped her to sit and gave her some water. She smiled at him drank the water and asked " Didn't you go home? " He shook his head, continuously looking at her face, as if in one blink she would disappear.

" Why? " She asked, " I want to stay with you" He said in a lowered voice . " You didn't take your medicine? " She asked " No" He replied " You should take care of yourself kookie, how will you manage without me ? " She said in a calm voice.

He burst out crying and put his head on her hand which he was holding. Yn gulped down the lump and ruffled his white silky hair with her other hand.
" Kookie, come" She said and shifted to her place to give him space to sit on the bed.

He raised his head to look at her and sat on bed beside her " Let's lay down together " She said and they laid. He hugged her waist facing her and she clutched his arm while facing the ceiling.

" Please don't leave, please Yn" He said and hiccup. A tear slipped from her eyes and said

" I lived the best life kookie, only because of you, finding you was the biggest gift destiny ever gave me , i can't thank the stars enough for finding such a loving person in my life. I have lived a lot with you, I always wished to die in your arms and God is kind enough to let that happen. "

She smiled while his sniffing got louder. " Please YN, don't be selfish, how am i going to live without you? You promised me you would never leave me ? Please fight, please fight for my life " He said and pulled ger closer.

" These 52 years with you were the best years of my life, you showed me so many beautiful things which i didn't think even in the dreams. You showered me all the love and care which i always craved for. You protected me from every evil and fear. I still remember everything, our first meeting, our proposal, our first kiss, our marriage, our first intimacy, our kids, watching them growing up together . I love every moment with you, we rarely fought over anything. How much you helped me, you are my strength kookie. Please don't be weak. You are my first and last love, my husband, my kid's father, my everything. Even after death i will love you only. "

She said kissing the back of his hands. Tears were slipping out of their eyes continuously.

" No one knows me better than you YN, i need you, our kids need you, we need you. We have a lot more to see. Please don't leave me in between. " He said in trembling voice.