Our Reflection 🔞

Author POV

It's been 3 days for them being on their lovely, erotic and delightful honeymoon. Everyday is beautiful when they are together, they almost do everything together. Their mornings start with love and nights end with love.

Jungkook was looking out of the window while she was getting ready for their outing today. After wearing her outfit, she came out of the bathroom towards the dressing table to do her makeup.

He turned back to look at her, she smiled at him and came towards the dressing table to complete her task. He looked at her from head to toe and came towards her.

He hugged her from behind and put his head on her shoulder, she patted his cheek and continued applying her makeup.

" You look so beautiful, i am so lucky to have you." He said looking at her in the mirror. She smiled at his words and blew him a kiss.

After completing her makeup she turned to him, who was continuously looking at his wife's every action with all the interest, while she was getting ready for their outing.

" What happened, kookie? "she asked her husband who was caging her between his arms and dressing table while she was setting his hair.

" I was thinking of something kinky" He said and she blushed at his words. She bit her lips and asked " What are you thinking? "

" I will tell you when we will be back from outing " He said and kissed her cheek. His kisses are always relaxing, she feels loved when he kisses her.

" Is it something difficult or hurting? " She asked him, he looked at her and cupped her face" No baby, i will never hurt you, nothing is more important for me than you" He said and she smiled at his words.

" I know you will never hurt me, i was just a little bit afraid " She said and smiled at him " If you once feel not ok, you can tell me immediately, even if you don't feel like doing in that way then we can drop the plan " He said but she shook her head in negative and said " No kookie, i want to try new things with you , i am just nervous "

He smiled and said " Don't be afraid ok, i am here, just tell me and i will stop immediately. " She nodded and kissed his forehead. It was the first time she kissed his forehead and he felt euphoric, he felt secure. He hugged her and she rubbed his back . From The day she came in his life, he used to get less nightmares while his breakdowns are totally removed from His life.

She was his healer.

" Let's go then" She said and he parted , there were tears in his eyes, her eyes widen looking at him. "Kookie, what happened my love? " She asked him looking at his face which was red. Her eyes were getting teary because of his teary eyes.

" Please kookie tell me, what's the problem ? " She asked in a sobbing voice. He looked at her and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you for coming into my life, mi amor. I never felt so secure in this way with anyone other than you, the way you kissed my forehead gave me the feeling of being important,
You are my healer"

He said, gulping the lump in his throat and hearing him made a tear slipped from her eyes.

" I am here, i will be here with you in every happiness and sadness of your life, you will never feel alone. You are my first and last love.
I will never leave you"