Always Late 🔜

Jungkook pov

"Shit! I got late again, dad is going to kill me today" Jungkook said while driving as fast as he could because today he was 25 min late for his office because of his late night games and his beauty sleep .

Reaching the office he hurriedly walked towards his cabin and he was about to settle down when the telecom of the office rang and he knew who it could be,  he picked up the receiver and said "yes dad" And got a reply in an angry tone "come to my cabin immediately". He huffed and got himself ready for the upcoming storm.

He went to Mr. Jeon cabin and knocked on the door. He gets inside the door after receiving a " Come in" As a reply. He dad was sitting on the chair and continuously glaring at him. He was standing like a pole , and didn't know what to do.

"This is how you will become a CEO by coming late to the company regularly? This is how you control and lead the management? " His dad asked him with a timid voice and he was just standing there hanging his head down. "Come on, answer me, kook" His dad again asked but he was feeling guilty for his continuous irresponsibility towards his work and company.

"It's been 10 months since you are an employee in your own company. And i don't know when you will become Responsible and take your duties carefully, you have learnt all the work , you have studied hard during your MBA , now what happened to you? " His dad asked in a sad tone . He looked at his dad and said "sorry dad, i will not do this again. Business is all i want to do but sometimes I get myself into distraction. Please i apologize" His dad nodded and told him to sit.

He took a seat in front of his dad and waited for him to discuss  their new charity programme. His dad handed him a folder and told him this folder had every detail of invited NGOs. And he just needs to study them and meet them with his team . His team leader had already been informed about it.

He listened to Mr. Jeon carefully assured him that like earlier  years, this year this charitable program is going to be successful too. His dad nodded. After discussing for few good minutes he went back to his cabin.

He started to research about NGOs on which his company can trust. He selected 8 NGOs that do social work and are good enough for this program.

After the tiring day he went to his best friend Kim Taehyung house .They met in college during MBA and they bonded like brothers to each other in just 2 years. He got placement in Jeon industries by luck and their bond became unbreakable. He got married 2 months ago with Mica. It was a love marriage . They were together in the same department after dating for 7 months they got married because they knew they were meant to be each others.

Jungkook rang the door bell and mica opened it after few seconds. She was so familiar with jungkook because of her husband who can't stop caring and talking about his best friend. He gave a side hug to her with a sweet smile and went inside to meet his best friend who was working on his laptop.

Jungkook went to the refrigerator and took a bottle of cold water and took a seat beside taehyung and said" You got a wife, a handsome best friend and you are still not noticing us" . Tae didn't give a shit about his complaints and continued doing his work as if it was his daily thing to deal with.

Jungkook chuckled and gave his arm a smack which made tae to look at him and he growled "what the fuck are doing? I can't focus because of you, i have to summit it tomorrow. " Jungkook took his laptop and said "do it after dinner we are hungry"

With that he went to mica who was in the kitchen preparing dinner for them. When she saw him coming she smiled and said "kook you eat first he always makes it late to have dinner" Jungkook  shook his head and said "noona, don't worry i will make him have dinner on time today" He winked and started helping her by placing food casserole on dinning table.

Suddenly tae arrived and they both shockingly looked at him . "What? " Tae asked at which mica replied "oh my! My workaholic husband is here to have dinner on time" She chuckled at his annoyed face "hahahaha very funny" Tae said in a mocking tone.

After dinner they bid goodbye to jungkook and closed the door. Mica was waking towards kitchen when suddenly tae hold her wrist making her to halt on her steps. She looked behind and saw a smirking taehyung. He came close to her earlobes and said in his deep voice "what about my dessert baby?".she blushed and bit her lips and said" What do you want Mr. Kim? " He hold her waist and said "whatever you can give" She blushed at choice of his words then he again said"or i should get it my self love"

Hearing his words, she felt getting goosebumps. She said in a breathing voice"please get it Mr. Kim". He came more closer to her with his addicting smile and said "With pleasure Mrs. Kim". With that he slammed his lips on hers and sucked her lower lips. Her breathing hitched, it took her 10 seconds to respond him. They started making out. They continued doing it for sometimes when tae grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to which she gasped , he entered his tongue inside her mouth and his tongue started to fight with hers for dominance ,then he explored her mouth with more affection and passion.

Their kiss was heated, passionate yet full of love and care. Exploring, bitting and sucking everything was included in that kiss.. After sometime they parted away . She was blushing as hell. Her cheeks got crimson red shade, her breathing was uneven. Even though they have kissed so many time yet everytime it feels new and more affectionate  with love of her life for whom she can die too.

He cupped her face and pecked her forehead  saying "best dessert ever" She again blushed and hugged him. She went to the kitchen to do dishes when tae came and back hugged her and said "let's do this together" She shook her head and said "just few are left i can do it, you go sleep" But tae stubbornly took other gloves and started helping her. She felt blessed to have him in her life. She just can't thank the stars enough for sending him in her colourless life, but he came and filled it with every colour of happiness. And after doing so they went to their room ,cuddled and slept peacefully in each other's embrace. Now it was really their good night sleep.

Author's Note

Hope you all liked this part. Please vote and support.
Love ❤