Time to Time 🔞

3 years later

Author POV

" Jae stop, running you will hurt yourself, JAE" Yn shouted at her son, who was continuously running around the hall, whereas she was running behind him with the food for him.

" Mamma, first tell me stowy, then ewat" He said and continued running. " Ohkk baby, first come here then i will tell you story" She said, sitting on the mat all huffing. "Mamma, noona don't play" He said making an innocent face coming to his mother . " Noona is good girl, she eat first then play" Yn said putting a small spoon of porridge in his mouth.

" Mamma, i am a goo boi" He said and grinned at his own word. She knows he learnt this from his uncle taetae. "Mamma, i too want to ewat fom you" Yeon, her cute little daughter came with her small steps towards her mom with her tiny plate in her hand and she make her sat on her another lap.

She kissed her cheek and feed both of them one by one. " Yn, dear you too eat something, it's been hours you haven't eat anything" His dad said and sat on couch behind them. " Yes Yn, after feeding them, come we will eat together " His mom said and sat beside his dad. " Ok mom" She smiled and continued feeding her babies. After that they had their lunch while babies were napping.

Evening

" Grandpa, see noona hit me here" Jae said showing his small arm to his grandpa, little yeon was walking behind little jae too innocently shaking her head in no. Her doe eyes were just like her father while lips and nose were like her mom. Jae was an exact copy of Jungkook while his hands and legs were just like his mom. They both got their eyes from dad.

It was evening and babies were playing with their grandpa in their garden, while their mamma and grandma went for shopping. Jungkook was in the office, he became quite busy after getting his company name in top companies of Asia so, he had to work at lot, but he never give his family time to his work, no matter how many employees he need to hire. His every evening, weekend and holidays are only for his family.

They rarely go to their old house now, because they both and kids love to be with their grand parents. It's a different feeling to stay with family , when they are so loving and supportive.

"Ok kids let's go inside, mamma and grandma, will be here soon, you both need to be inside before them" His dad said and they both ran towards their grandpa with their little legs. They hold their grandpa's big finger with their little hands, both on each side of him. And went inside the the home.

After sometimes the door opens and yn and his mom enters the house. Kids, who were sitting beside their grandpa, As they saw their mamma and grandma, they climb off the couch on which they were playing and ran towards them. Yn knelt down and spread her arms for them to come and hug her.

Driver came and put the shopping bags on the couch and smiled at kids as he was an old employee here and even watched Jungkook grow up now he was Witnessing his kids growing up, his heart filled with warmth

They almost raced to reach their mom and immediately hugged her. His mom and dad looked at the heartwarming scene in front of them smiled warmly.

" Didn't you both bother your grandpa? " She asked kissing their head one by one and they immediately parted and shook their head in no and looked at their grandpa to agree with them. Their grandpa smiled and said " Yes they were so good babies " They smiled showing their few teeth and Yn patted their heads, saying" My good babies" .