Movie 🍿

YN POV

I saw Mica laying on the floor , her stuff was scattered here and there, Mr. Choi was trying to wake her up but she was lying there unconscious

"MICA!!!!!!! "

I shouted and ran towards her. "Bring some water please " I said , constantly trying to wake her up. Someone gave a water bottle , i sprinkled some water on her face but she didn't woke up. "Let's take her to the hospital immediately" Some employees lifted her and put her in her car i sat on the driving seat and started to drive.

On reaching the hospital i admitted her while doctors were examining her i called Taehyung after few rings , he picked up "Hello YN". " Tae come to the life hospital immediately, Mica fainted, please come fast" I said in one breath . " What? What happened? Hospital? . Wait i am coming in 10 minutes" He said with desperate tone " drive safely " I said and hung up the call.

I was sitting in front of her room,biting my nails, waiting for doctor , praying for everything to be fine soon. After sometime Tae came running towards me and said "what happened to her , YN ? " I stood up and said with tears brimming in my eyes " we were in discussion but when the meeting ended, she suddenly fainted and i immediately took her to the hospital . Doctor is examining her. " He was stunned to hear that " She was not well from few days, i was constantly asking her to see a doctor but she always denied. Now look what happened. " He said with sad tone.

We silently sat there waiting for doctor to some out. After sometimes doctor came and we immediately stood up and went towards him " How is she doctor? " Tae asked in desperate voice " You both are her family? " Doctor asked and Tae nodded " I am her husband and she is her friend" He said. Doctor smiled and said " Then congratulations ,she is pregnant " We both looked at each other with stunned face. "I am going to be a father? " He said in soft voice. "Yes " Doctor smiled and patted his shoulder. "Can we meet her? " I asked to which doctor nodded. "After meeting her please come to my cabin, i want to talk about some precautions to be taken care of during this period of time. " The doctor said looking at tae to which he nodded and went away.

We went inside and saw her laying on the hospital bed, smiling, looking at us . "Love " Tae said and went towards her , she opened her arms and indulge him in a tight hug. " We are going to be parents, we are going to have a family, Tae" She said crying. We all were in tears, because we all know how alone tae was before us. And now destiny started to take care of his needs .

"YOU BASTARD TAE, WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME ABOUT THIS? " Jungkook came , opening the door with loud thud. I flinched at his loud action because i was standing near the door. His eyes widden watching me flinched , his gaze which was filled with rage, softened " I am sorry, you ok? "He asked desperately . " Umm... Yes yes " I said with a nod.

"Noona how are you? What happened to you? " He asked with concern. "I am fine Jungkook, just fainted, by the way how do you know? " Mica asked. " I went to Tae's cabin and his assistant told me he went to hospital because you fainted. This husband of yours didn't feel like telling me" He said with annoyed face. Looking at Tae with his bombastic eyes.

" Don't curse in front of her from now on, she is pregnant. " Tae said in stern voice. Jungkook's eye widen, "what, i am going to be an uncle" He said with happiness. His doe eyes lighten up hearing the good news. He hugged her and congratulated her, said happily "I am going to spoil her with all the love. I can't believe it" . "Why do you two best friends believe it's going to be a girl? What if it's a boy? " She said. " No " They said in unison " No noona, i want a girl first then a boy" She chuckled at his words.